Information on romance scams and scammers.
#329274 by Jasilia Sun May 28, 2017 5:26 pm
Using datingsites. Badoo and Tinder.

Removed FB link Mike W

Viber number. +12104605682

Email (from "his daughters") Maureen Mercer [email protected]

I will try to get some of the things on here that he wrote to me. All still on my viber ;-)
Advertisement

#329279 by Jasilia Sun May 28, 2017 7:46 pm
Here is some of the communication between the scammer and me. Oh my God, I let it go on for 2 months. Copying it to a word document, and its about 70 pages  
don't worry, you wont have to read all that 

THE CHARMER.
Mercer:
if I may ask...what do you really want in a relationship?
Because I see that ..you really nice and you are a very good woman
I want to let you know something now ...I have interest in you and I think I should let you know and I don't want to rush into this

Yeah I really appreciate you Level of thinking and I appreciate you in person .because you have a very good sense of humour and you are very intelligent and understanding

I want a healthy and stable relationship,someone that will understand me and my job,because I love my job alot and also I wanted to give my time to any relationship I will find myself

I want to sacrifices my time to my new relationship that I will be in ...my plans is to get along with my new partner and retire from my job and settle down with her finally because I quite understand you have to give 100%of all in a relationship

I will love to meet a woman that is looking for a serious relationship, I'm a caring man that knows what he wants, a woman that knows the true meaning of a relationship, a woman that is ready to be in a relationship. But I can just as comfortable as at home curled up with a good book in front of the fire place with you by my side. I'm looking for genuine and meaningful intimate relationships with love, passion and romance.

I'm not perfect in all aspects, we all have our differences
well I'm of a very independent nature and at times I can be outgoing. I like to mingle with people that affect my life positively. I enjoy being with someone who is friendly and fun to be with, someone who listens and give good advice when needed
Hope you understand ?

My daughter Beyonce and mary, potted flowers, little gifts, compliments, going to the cinema, hugs and kisses, taking pictures of beautiful places, seeing loved ones and friends content and fulfilled. Above all, I feel so happy when I help the needy/poor particularly the oprhans because am an orphan too. it gives me pleasure when i see people around me smiling with joy.?..
#329280 by Jasilia Sun May 28, 2017 7:47 pm
THE FIRST TRY
Mercer: I have to register your name on my details here that you are my wife ...this will help us alot ....with this you can claim what belongs to me

in my absence or when I'm late or something bad happens

Me: NOT FUNNY! Don't want to claim anything. What about your daughters?

Mercer: No ....I'm not saying you claim ...I mean ..they need a woman in life as a wife
my kids are too small and they are not my woman
Because..I'm a single man .they know my status ..and I have to do this paper work..so that when I wanted to take a leave ..they can consider me
if not it will be very hard for the leave to be granted

Me: I'm sorry. But that really depends on what kind of information they need. 
Because all I know, this could just be some kind of sick joke. And I don't even know if you are what you say you are.
Sorry I am just really careful here.
And might just not be what you need right now. I am just looking after myself and my kids.

Mercer: Sweetheart.....listen to me ...I'm not hear for jokes and I'm not hear to fool you
I know it's very hard to earn a trust from some one ...But before you think such with me
first and foremost always found out about someone
before you judge ....I will never say this that I didn't trust you .....I believe if there is trust in a relationship that relationship tends to last for a very long time..
I know and I'm very much aware that ....I was not happy to hear that I will be coming here ...I have it in my plans to meet you
I'm very much aware that....it's is so weird

Email address,full name,date of birth,place of birth,telephone number and your home address

Since I wasn't convinced by it, he asks if it would help with some photos. I said yes. He then sends me 34 photos of "him and his family" 

Mercer: I'm not after your money... if you don't give me your information or details about you. how do I get to know you better or trust you... what I meant is that you are welcome... but all I need is that I will need your details if they requested for it in office ..

Me: You still can get to know me all you want without personal details

Mercer: listen babe... why I would need that is .. if I'm about taking a leave from work. I would need your details to show that your are my wife .. and is for a genuine reason also... before It can be accepted

Me: What I can read, that is not true. 
But what do I know. Don't anything about the American army, than the things that I can read. And that you are not able to let me see and talk to you. Makes me suspicious ?

Mercer: ok let forget about all this
I have tried and explain all I could but you taking it to the wall
let just end this now... and if you don't believe the dating site don't bother to search for one.. cause you found it difficult to trust..
good day

Well there has been a lot more communication after that, where I played along. Him sweet talking, promising a bright future. He loves my kids, that he never have seen. His "daughters" emailed me, calling me mum. So weird. Then there was the thing about, not being able to send photos with his fingers in his ears ect. 
In the end, I was the selfish one, because i didn't want to send him money. 
All I could say was, okay I am selfish for not helping a scammer. Hope karma will get you good 
#329352 by malu53 Mon May 29, 2017 7:36 pm
24open.ru
Mercer
from Bismarck, North Dakota

Image Image Image