Information on romance scams and scammers.
#329791 by SpassBremse Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:48 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Guten Morgen scharmant Mensch! Ich mit Schauer und aufgeregt ich dir diesen Meldung handeln. Ich bin auf der Suche nach der Mann, gab ich viel Dauer, und endlich fand Sie, und ich bin ferm, Sie ist eben mein idealer Mensch. Ich bin auf der Suche nach einer ernsthaften Liebesbeziehung, und ich hoffe, dass du auch. Ich bin ein einsam Maedchen. Das Wichtigste im Leben ist zu sein, jemand nuetze, und moegen aus ganzen Herzen, und jetzt moechte ich nur, dass. Was willst du um mich erfahren? Ich wird aphoristisch sein. Ich bin gewillt fuer Begegnung und neue Beziehungen. Ich kan gut zu Menschen und treu, ich gelegentlich zu meinem Bedauern bin auch neuerungsscheu und zuzeiten bin kommt sogar stur ueber einige Dinge. Ich fast vergessen, ich bin Katerina. Mit den besten Wuenschen. Ich warte auf Ihre Briefe. Katia

Good morning sharmant man! I act with shiver and excited you this message. I am looking for the man, I gave much duration, and finally found you, and I am ferm, you is just my ideal man. I am looking for a serious love affair, and I hope that you too. I am a lonely girl. The most important thing in life is to be, someone nuetze, and like from the whole heart, and now I only want that. What do you want to know about me? I will be aphoristic. I am willing to meet new relationships. I can be good to people and faithful, I occasionally to my regret am also recent and at times am even come stubborn about some things. I almost forgot I'm Katerina. Best wishes. I'm waiting for your letters. Katia

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement

#330320 by Bill F Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:21 am
Here's a different scam email from the same email account -
[email protected]

reply-to: Katya < [email protected] >
to: x @gmail.com>
date: Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 5:44 AM
subject: Hello my friend Ifatomi!

Hello my friend Ifatomi!
I can call you my friend?
I'm glad to get a letter from you, and grateful for what you want to continue our dialogue.
Please read this letter very carefully, this is a very important message, I want to know your opinion.
I'm glad you do not blame me for what I am working a striptease dancer.
Dancing and striptease - is quite different. I'm not ashamed of what I do.
I wondered about the affect this topic in the first letter, or even talk about it or not.
But I always appreciate honesty in a relationship and always tell the truth, and I hate liars.
I'm not terrified of my work, I'm not ashamed of it. I like to dance, and I love good music. And I have a beautiful body.
It would be a crime to hide my body under clothing. I am happy that someone is looking at me very happy and excited, this is especially evident in men pit of his pants)))))
It is very flattering to my vanity, I'm glad to feel needed and desired. I hope I did not shock you that I have no complexes, and I think it's good.
Systems make life boring. Just do not think I'm depraved. I am very vulnerable, gentle and very loyal.
I am a woman for one man, and if someone would love me, for me there will not be anyone else.
I just love life, and enjoy every moment. But I'm trying to live a decent life, that I was ashamed of my actions.
In fact, God sees everything. So I think that I did not do anything wrong in my work. If I want to do to show you a striptease, just for you, you would like it Ifatomi?
By the way, my name is on the scene Holy cat. What do you think about this?
My pictures were taken by my girlfriend. I lost most of the photos when my computer was broken. Now I do not have so many photos. If possible, I want to ask you to send pictures, you reduce and cut them because I have a very slow speed of the Internet, and unfortunately, I can not upload pictures of large volume. I use a Usb Modem Adsl. This system is not functioning well, and besides, it's not cheap. I pay downloaded megabytes, and if a large number of megabytes to download, it will be expensive.
So I ask, please, reduce the size of your photos.
Like I told you, my internet speed is very low. So I write to you more convenient to just e-mail. On these modern means of communication like Skype, facebook and various messengers before I can only dream of. Normal e-mail to me the most suitable and convenient option.
I send you new pictures, and I hope you will like it. For me it is important to know what kind of impression you make on my blog.
I also want to see more of your photos, and I hope that you will send new pictures for me.
As you can see, my photos are not too outspoken. But with each successive letter of my pictures will be more revealing. As I told you earlier, I just want to build a trust relationship and I will not hide anything from you.
You are very nice to me, you are very good and nice to talk to.
I was wrong about you. I want to continue our relationship, I want to get to know you closer, I am with you very well. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
I want to tell you more about me. I'm 26 years old. I was born on June 10, 1990 (twins) everything else you can see in my photos. I am an orphan. I have no relatives. My height is 171 cm, I weigh 54 kg. I do not have children. But I love children and in the future I would like to have two children (boy and girl).
Since childhood, I grew up in a children's home (shelter for children who have no parents). Those were very difficult years, I was not very easy.
But what to do, it was in my life. Now I am horrified to think of my life in an orphanage. Poverty, hunger, constant insults. I remember those painful years. And I do not want to talk more about this. All this is very painful for me, and please do not ask me about it. I'll tell you about it later, when we are better acquainted.
Now I want to talk about where I live. I live in Russia in the city Volgograd. It is a city in the southeast of the European part of the Russian Federation. The administrative center of the Volgograd region, which is part of the Southern Federal District. From 1589 to 1925 it was called Tsaritsyn, from 1925 to 1961 - Stalingrad. The city-hero, the place of the Battle of Stalingrad.
In 18 years with the coming of age I left the orphanage and began an independent, adult life. Of age (18 years), the state gave me an apartment.
At the orphanage I was in my fine, and was able to do for free in the Medical Academy of Astrakhan, where I am now and I study at the Faculty of Dentistry.
Perhaps you have a question, why I wrote to you? Next year I will have to finish his studies at the Academy of Medicine, and very quickly (a few days ago) I come to your country to practice (probationary period of a dentist). All documents are ready and I do not even have a ticket.
But still I do not know exactly where I will be in your country. All I know is that the first two weeks, I have to work in the capital of your country.
After two weeks of practice in the capital of your country, I will go to another city. I can choose the city or I could stay in the capital. At the time of practice, I'll be provided accommodation and food, besides, I'll be getting paid.
The opportunity to do an internship in your country, I received excellent training at the Medical Academy. This is a government grant, which helps to develop the skills of young professionals.
I hope you all understand. I'll tell you about it in detail in my next letter. Everything is ready, so I'll soon be in your country. I had a desire to find a friend in your country, and luck smiled on me - you came into my life.
My internship will be 6 months, during which time I will be in your country. I think it's fine, we can talk in real life.
We can not just talk. I love sex! I would like to get to know you in a more intimate setting!
You can talk over the years, but did not realize that this man - the perfect partner for you until you try sex.
I do not force you to do this, because in the course of communication that happens by itself. After the end of the internship, I'll go back to Russia, in order to complete their training. But in the future I want to leave Russia. I want to sell up and leave the country. At least this is my wish.
My apartment is very small, but not looking at it, it is in my own possession, and I am very happy about that. Repairs in the apartment I made to your taste and desire. I was very comfortable apartment.
In order to study at university I need extra money so I work as a striptease dancer in a nightclub. But I do not want you to think I'm a prostitute. I do not like that. I do not have sex for money. I also despise those girls. I will never agree to have sex for money. Because of school and work, I have very little free time, I'm rarely home.
And now I will tell you what I like.
In my spare time I like to make a run in the morning, and in the winter I go to the stadium to skate.
In the morning, I always do gymnastics. I try almost every day to visit the pool. I like to swim. During the voyage the work all the muscle groups, and it is very good for health. Do you like to swim?
However, I do not like when someone starts to blow bubbles in the pool, making the pool jacuzzi :) I hope you understand what I'm saying. This is, of course, it's funny, but the smell is not very pleasant. I hope you're not going to dinner, I'm afraid to spoil your appetite :)
In general, I am for a healthy life. How do you feel about the sport?
Hey, Ifatomi wake up :) I hope you do not fall asleep while reading my letter.
I think that this letter was too big, and you are tired to read it. So I finish my letter.
Please email me what you think about all this, I would very much like to know your opinion. I hope my letter raised your mood.
I look forward to your new email to me.
YOUR HOLY CAT, Katya!