Information on romance scams and scammers.
#330056 by Mike Wilson Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:57 pm
Donald Declet [email protected]

Good morning ,
Hope you are good and have waken up to a lovely day. Well i have not been on the site for long either but I'm looking for a kind and loving woman to know more of and see what time and future holds for us.

I just want to be happy in life again, with that right Woman who will love me for me and i will love her for her!
I have been single for 4 years now after i lost my wife. I don't have kids and i do live alone in my own house.

I consider myself a friendly outgoing person, who is fascinated by life and always wanting to learn something new. I love to travel and always seeking a new adventure. I'm respectful, disciplined and well grounded and respond well to like-minded people.
I believe in starting everyday with a smile and hug. I'm not looking for that perfect relationship, but someone who believes in it and is willing to work towards it. I believe in growth, chance and freedom, that love is gift offered and accepted everyday. I would like to receive a couple of pictures from you and I hope I would not be denied that ?
I will end here and hope you have a wonderful day.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Donald..

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement