Information on romance scams and scammers.
#330314 by malu53 Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:42 am
FB
uid: philip.albert.9699
Philip Albert <<< profile from June 5
sent friend request and asked for email contact

Image Image
Advertisement

#330315 by malu53 Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:45 am
Hello xxx,

Am really happy to hear from you after I had sent you the email about me. Sorry for not asking you how you are at first, it was the excitement in receiving your email, So my dear, How are you? I know you are fine and the rest of the people around you. I just check my email right now to see if you have send me a message and am glad to receive it now. First and foremost, thank you for telling me also about yourself, its really nice and my pleasure to meet you. You know they say every journey is being embarked on with a clear destination but it takes seriousness and determination to be a success. It is becoming obvious that am finding you so interesting and it is important i let you understand where am heading to for the second time. The reason why am taking out time to spill out my mind is because am desperately in need of a woman who would fill this vacuum in my heart because am tired of being lonely. A woman who would love and understand me, a woman who is ready to unite with me to achieve a family that people around would look up to. I know we are getting to know more about each other and you will also be wondering the type of person I am, well I have been told that I am a unique individual, my views and opinions on life are quite different from most.

There are basic thing i like and what i dislike as an individual not that am so principle but i value things worth doing right....I do not smoke or drink alcohol, Am Easy going person, affectionate, not hurt temper, not jealous unless you give me a reason to be, have a great sense of humor. My favorite food is Italian and sea food, mostly pizza. i like fun, i am open minded person, romantic at heart and believe women should be treated like queens and i love spoiling my loved one. My aspiration is to become great in life, take good care of my wife and kids as much as i can and then be the best man I can be to my family. I am honest, and do not play any games, don’t have time for that...I do not like liars or cheaters. I am very sensual and also very affectionate (world-class cuddles). I enjoy pampering, surprising my partner and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me, some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a blurred blanch sauce, the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the Fall. I like to take a walk with my loved one along the shore of the beach holding hands. I like to wake up in the morning to the beauty of the sky and to see what the day has brought for the future. When am sleeping all i want to do is to think about my family and the woman that occupied my heart, i like to dream about my lovely wife and share my dreams with her.
Am praying to God almighty that you be that special one that i have being searching for all my life.

I will wait for your response and practice perfection in patience and understanding.

Until then....hug.
Philip.
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017
#330317 by malu53 Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:57 am
russiancupid
uid: 5018062
serious relationship
Philip (51)
Male / Divorced / ID: 5018062
City of London, London (Greater), United Kingdom
Seeking: Female 40 - 64 living in Russia
For: Marriage
Education: PhD or Doctorate
Have children: Yes - sometimes live at home
Drink: Occasionally drink
Smoke: Don't smoke
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Eye wear: Glasses
Relocate: Willing to relocate within my country

add. pics

Image Image
#330318 by malu53 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:08 am
cuteonly.ru
ID 317947
Philip, 51
Marital Status Divorced, one child
Education Candidate of Science
Work Consultant
Christian
I drink in the company with my friends
Looking for a woman aged 40-65 years

I value things worth doing right .... I do not smoke or drink alcohol, Am Easy going person, affectionate, not hurt temper, not jealous unless you give me a reason to be

I appreciate things worth doing straight .... I do not smoke or drink alcohol, Am Calm person, affectionate, not hurt in temper, not jealous, if you do not give me the reason to be, have a great sense of humor

kismia
Philip, 51 years old
am so principle but i value things worth doing right....I do not smoke or drink alcohol, Am Easy going person, affectionate, not hurt temper, not jealous unless you give me a reason to be
Education PhD
Professional status senior manager
Occupation manufacturing
Languages spoken english
Marital Status divorced
Children small children, live separately
Religion catholic
Height 177 cm
Weight 80 kg
Build average
Health exellent
Appearance I’m quite attractive
Smoking non smoker
Drugs definitely not
Alcohol once or twice a month

myzamana
uid: 15631595
philip, 50

About me
am so principle but i value things worth doing do not smoke or drink alcohol, Am Easy going person, affectionate, not hurt temper, not jealous unless you give me a reason to be, have a great sense of humor. i like fun, i am open minded person, romantic at heart and believe women should be treated like queens and i love spoiling my loved one.

Looking for Serious relationship

pics already in thread
#330321 by malu53 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:22 am
zvonki.octo.net/number.aspx/447925736225

email address and phone numbers already reported last year :lol:
sentimental letters, a man named Albert Philip, lives in Manchester ([email protected],+ 447925736225, + 447937417618), not one, the question I asked did not answer, but in the second letter, so much love, faithfulness, understanding ...

interesting phone numbers
scammer registered 2 Skype profiles with + 447925736225

Skype ID #1: live:pp41186 also accessible via + 447937417618
Name: Philip Albert

Skype ID #2: bentonwalsh7
Name: Benton Walsh