Information on romance scams and scammers.
#330358 by malu53 Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:20 pm
raymond chandler
currently in Arvada, Colorado, United States

About me
Mixed box of shy and funny , i like to watch most action sports and play some also. like most music . My idea of a nice enjoyable time would be a evening of music and great food , then a walk some where quiet and inspiring .For the remainder of the night ,enjoy a nice fire burning with a glass of wine ( or beer )... Sound like something you might like !! I have two boy's who inspire me to keep young . They prioritize my life . Live on the ocean , like to go beachcombing as much as I can . Walking the shore is a favorite past time .... So if you think I might make you smile !! Let's chat ??

pics stolen from Sergeant Major of the Army in the United States Raymond F. Chandler III

Thanks for the email, My email is raychanlder678 at gmail. You will read from me soon

scammer couldn't spell :laugh-s: , provided wrong email address, see message below
Last edited by malu53 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#330359 by malu53 Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:39 pm
numerous fakes on FB
Raymond Chandler

uid: harry.snow.3781
Studied at United State Army War Collage
Studied at United States Military Academy
Studied at United state army trainning college carlifonia
July 12, 2016

uid: 100017592138219
June 1, 2017

uid: 100017373979442
May 26, 2017
Works at U.S. Army
Studied at Harvard University
Went to Salem High School, Salem, Virginia
Lives in Salem, Virginia
Widowed
From Salem, Virginia

uid: Rmondchandler
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
Divorced
From Los Angeles, California
June 1, 2017

pics used

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
#330360 by malu53 Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:53 pm
Hello, My name is Raymond. You gave me your email that is why i am writing you. Kindly tell me about yourself by answering these questions and i will respond with the same thing. How old are you? How many kids do you have? What do you do for living and what do you like to do on your free time?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017