Information on romance scams and scammers.
#330470 by marsipo_01 Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:34 am
[email protected]

SOS There is a guy with the Name Steve Winston and his phone is 001 201 645 3374 he said he is working with Cosco Shipping Company..... i need to add his photos here so to help other victims. someone to help me ? i need to post more informations abou this guy.
Advertisement

#330476 by Mike Wilson Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:25 am
Firstly Introduction i Don't have any child. working with Cosco shipping company as chief engineer. I am 49 years old, i am head of Marine Engineers here on board ship, i have team of Engineers i lead , i work the same accordance with the Captain, sometimes holding equal rank to ensure that the physical and technical aspect of the vessel is fully under control. really a challenging job indeed i must say and but also I am passionate about the work and my contributions. I also use the opportunity giving my work to engage in some other business like supply of palm oil from Asia to south America. (inherited business from my late father . Mr. Patrick Great .I'm a simple person who enjoy simple things like going to see a movie and reading . What annoys me most is dishonesty and tardiness. I'm here, hoping to find someone to spend the rest of my life with, I know I am ready to settle down, build myself a family with love and understanding. even though I know this is an unorthodox way to find a partner but we can make it last till end of time .
hope to hear your response .

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#330479 by Mike Wilson Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:50 am
Hello My sweetheart
Honey how are you ? Hope good , baby You makes me feel nice , yes i want a relationship that will lead to marriage . i will stop working in ship when i get married again , i will only continue my inherited palm oil barrel supply busness like i told you before now . not been in cyprus , i will come and meet you there when our ship reach land , i grew up at Glassglow scortland UK ,my mom is from UK . i studied at City University london .
I must say here am really happy.It means a lot to me for you to take your time and write me email. thank you. I 'm really impressed.
I might not have gold to offer you but I know I am honest, reliable, resourceful, supportive, caring and loving.
Before I came online, I had a lot in my mind. I have a lot of expectations and I thought about the challenges that I will meet if I find a woman whose interests are similar to mine.
If I wanted just a girlfriend, I will not spend my valuable time coming online.Am online to search for a soulmate so I have been very optimistic for a wonderful, serious, dedicated and a lasting married life.

I came online because I needed more. I need a life partner a woman who will be there for me. A lady who knows what it means to treat her man right. I know it will take me time to truly discover the hidden and the other side of you. But my heart is made up on you. For better for worse I will stand by you. Even we have problems, I will see it as a challenge to be a better man and not a reason to look outside. Problems will not tear us apart instead I will take the blame even though you were wrong.

Sometimes, I prefer peace to justice. I will love you. I promise you so much care, affection and happiness with all the fun you could ever envisage in your time. That's a promise.... Old boys don't cry, we only learn from our past. I will show you how it is done. I got so much interest in you and I will show you actions and not just WORDS.
Dear, i want you to give me a reason to LOVE again.I want You to make my days so nice. I can feel your everyday breath in me. You are the other life I never lived.
I have interests in you because u have given me reason not to look at my past boring life. Little things matter a lot to me.
you are they only source of light to my one man room.. I promise you this with all my heart. smile smile!!, i miss you more than word can say!
I know a woman when I meet one. You are a real woman. Although we are starters but you have so far acted maturely and very responsible and I will be an ungrateful fool not to love and respect you.

Hope you have a wonderful day and waiting to hear from you again.

. VAL ..... >

----

Hello my sweetheart
Honey how are you ? Hope good ... okay honey , is nice you to recieve the letter from you , love the poem , is very lovely and sensitive , thanks for giving me tha chance to run your heart , i again
I just have to let you know that these last few days without so much as talking to you has given me a lot of time to think about how I feel about you. I have decided that I want to be with you. What made me realize this is because I think about you all the time. Not only do I think about how much I want to be with you, but why, and mostly do I deserve to be loved by you across a great distance and after all this i still come to realize that you are the kind of woman i want to spend the rest of my life with.
It just feels so lucky to finally be able to feel for you like I have been wanting to for so long . It is a little too strange, I think, that we are so right for each other. Some might want to argue this, but I have a few examples for those poor misguided souls. When we talk, it is like two lost puzzle pieces finally discovered after a so many year search to make the puzzle complete. When I read your mail i feel the love in your heart reflecting on my own.
All of this tells me one thing ... our love is real.If you asked me about my dream,my dear my dream now is to understand you well and know you more then come down there and make you my wife and that will be the best thing that have happened to me in a very long time.
kiss and hugs .
Always yours
VAL!

hello my sweetheart
Honey how are you doing ? Hope you having a great time , i am working as an engineer in board ship , i studied Naval Architecture and maritime technology . no siblings , my only family is mom of 80 years that lives in Nursing home in USA . I WANT TO BE PART OF YOUR FAMILY SOON ,. honey There has been an undying happiness in me since we met,infact everyone around me noticed my happiness and i told them that an angel came into my life..
I think of you, Baby. You are so far away, yet so close in my heart. My heart and my body yearns for you. I love you unconditionally. I accept you and everybody around you, who will become mine, and any other little ones that come from us. For the first time I have purpose. For the first time I have found someone real.
My heart tells me that You are perfect for me. You excite me so much; I live for each day I can come there and spend time with you. I have dreams of you and awake aroused. Today I thought of you, I could picture you with me and it was so vivid ... I will always be yours. I am truly lucky indeed to have found such a dear, sweet, loving person as you, a woman, and not just any woman, but such a beautiful, sensual woman who arouses such unbridled passion in me - thoughts of total passion without reserve in giving myself to you completely. I remain yours forever. The time will pass and I will be there in country to be with you so you..
Remain yours
VAL

Hello my beloved
Honey how are you doing ? Hope you having a great time , darling my contract will finish in October , as you can see is a long time , but i will not wait till we complete the contract before i meet you , i will me you in August when our ship reach its destination port , i will fly to meet you in your country ,. My childhood was nice one , 17th April my birthday . i engage in sports when am not on board , i live in my own house in in LA . honey again I'm writing to let you know how I feel about you. I wish i can tell you face to face but you are far away, so I am going to put my feelings in words, on this page. Since the day I came in contact with you, I haven't been the same. My feelings I just can't seem to tame. I am starting to care for you in a different way. I think of you every day! I look at your picture every time and i love everything about you! Your smile, your eyes, your hair, your body, etc... I am pretty sure you got the point. I can't get you off my mind,Baby, you got me feeling stupid, because I know you may not feel the same, but my feelings just keep growing each and every day. Well, what I am trying to tell you is I have falling in love with you - yes, this is true! But I understand if you don't feel the same. Damn, I know this sounds lame, but I have to let you know how I really feel. And this is no lie, I am for real.

Love YOU
VAL

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#330588 by Mike Wilson Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:44 pm
Images used by the scammer

It is ALWAYS a scam