Information on romance scams and scammers.
#330593 by AlanJones Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:51 pm
Reply-to: Nadejdonka Me - [email protected]

Hello my dear stranger! Are you looking for a serious relationship? I am look. First I will tell you where I get your e-mail. I turned to a dating agency. I tell them the criteria for my search. They give me your e-mail. I hope you still continue to look for a true love with a woman? I hope you are not interested only in flirting? I do not just look for flirting? I want to find the right man with whom we will have a long love. I have made many mistakes in choosing a man in real life. I met only perverts who want to see only my nude picture. I hope that you are not like that. I do not want to get acquainted with a worried man. If you seek a serious relationship, then I ask you to respond me. But never ask for my nude photo. I want to briefly tell about me. My name is Nadya. My age is 30. I am a blond. My height is 168 Cm. My whole 50 Kilograms. I'm alone. I've never been married. No children. If you respond me, then in the next communication I'll send you my photo. I hope I'm interested in you? If I am not interested in you, then just ignore my report. And I will never write to you. But I hope that you still want to find your true love. I want. I hope you reply to me. Nadezhda. Your new girlfriend.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement