Information on romance scams and scammers.
#330594 by AlanJones Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:52 pm
Reply-to: Irina Pretty - [email protected]

Good day, You left me your email on the site. You remember me? I’m giving you my photography. What is your opinion of me? Do you like my look? It’s so interesting for me to know your opinion of me. I wish to continue communicating only with you. I really liked you, I want to know more about you. I will tell you some information about my lifestyle. My name is Irina. I didn’t have relationships with men for a very long time. Worse luck, my recent experience wasn’t successful. So, it is a big problem for me to form new relationships. I took a decision to surf the net for a new acquaintance. I liked you and I decided to get to know you. I do not imagine what will be the result of this conversation, but I will be glad to consider you just as my friend at the moment. Don’t you mind? I’ll be waiting for your reply. Tell me some facts about yourself, please. I will be happy to see your latest photographies. Is that possible to do? Irina

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement