Information on romance scams and scammers.
#330597 by AlanJones Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:58 pm
Reply-to: Marishka Marinchika - [email protected]

Salut!I hope that our meeting will be interesting. My name Marina, i'm forty one years old. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Rus. I am not little lady to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an booker agent in a travel agency. I was in Greece, Turkey, Spain. I think my English is good. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your message. Yours faithfully, Marinok!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#346531 by malu53 Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:50 pm
Hi there my great friendI hope that our meet will be interesting. My name is Marina, i'm 41 years old. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Russland. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love. But i want to love and be loved. I want to change my life. I work as an accountant in a travel agency. I already visited Spain, Greece, Turkey. I speak English. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I'm waiting for your letter. Marinushka.
IP: 85.74.143.103, Athens, Greece
Reply-To: Flower Marinushka <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017

sent the pic of starting post and these add. pics

Image Image

scammer can also be found on RS
#366216 by malu53 Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:07 pm
uses pic of starting post

Salutti friend I hope that our meeting will be interesting. My name is Marina, i'm 40 years. I live in Syberia, in a center of big Russian Federation. I'm not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an booker in a travel agency. I already visited Turkey, Spain, Greece. I think my English is good. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your message to my email. Truly yours, Marinulya,
Originating IP: 180.253.6.39
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Bandung
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Reply-To: Marinusya Sunny <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018

more names, email addresses and pics here
datingscams.cc/scammer/profile/s20897
#366217 by malu53 Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:16 pm
Hey there my awesome mate! I hope that our meet will be excitement. My name is Marina, iam forty years. I live in Syberia, this is center of big Russia. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an booker in a travel agency. I was in Greece, Turkey, Spain. I think my English is good. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any misunderstanding between us. I'm waiting for your mail to my email. Truly yours, Marinushka!
Originating IP: 91.109.159.145
Originating ISP: Tis Dialog Llc
City: Kaliningrad
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Reply-To: Marinusya Woman <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018