Information on romance scams and scammers.
#330747 by Bill F Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:30 pm
Vika
Vikusechka Sunny
[email protected]

reply-to: Vikusechka Sunny < [email protected] >
to: x @gmail.com
subject: Good afternoon my man!

Salut dear friend Today is a fine day. Is it true? Have you ever been told that you are kind male? I want to meet you. I really do not know how to start. I will not torment you with details about me. Yet I'm revealing a small secret to you. I'm tired of being lonesome. And because of this, I decided to write to you. Therefore, we both have a nice chance to change our lives and create something more than flirt. For this one needs someone who understands him, takes it, becomes more than a friend. Latter depends on the circumstances. I'm not going to talk about myself yet, I think, from your entry you already understood something. My photo will complement general idea of me. I cherish openness. I everyday prefer to be honest and sincere with all. I cherish honesty towards me. I think that it is too cruel, to play with emotions of people and make illusions. So I want to warn you that I'm only interested in true relations. I hope that acquaintance will be alive and interesting for both of us. Write me! I waiting your message. Hug Vika. See you soon
Advertisement