Information on romance scams and scammers.
#331916 by PadmeSkywalker Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:07 am
On Tagged / hi5

I so much appreciate you Donna for giveing e your email on the dating site. Actually, i'm not into social media stuff, I am just happy to find you.
Probably i like your courage,
I'll tell you a bit about me, anything else you wish to know please ask.
I'm 56 but dont look it,I will be 57 by 2nd of Augustt, dont feel it either thank God.
I am single, never been married. some years ago I had a girl friend until 2 years ago when I lost her to a heart attack, she was 35 when she passes away and we were together for 2 lovely years.
I'm British from London but I have lived in NJ, USA since I retired for financial reasons. I have a farm here, and also have another farm in the UK which is why i travel to UK sometime to check the activities on the farm. non productive since I have been alone sadly.
I went to the site as I am over my loss now and want to start to live again, enjoy myself once more, find a new partner.
I have travelled extensivly with both work and pleasure and I speak Portuguese fluently also speak two bespoke African Languages.
I like all food, all races, I am athiest as I see to much suffering in this world to believe in any God I do however respect other peoples religions.
I am sterile so if you are looking for children in the future sadly I am not your man Donna.
I attach some pics, the most recent ones

Richard

Dear Donna
Thanks for your letter, they are lovely and I am certain that the person behing that lovely face is a very nice one.
I can't write much now as I had to g something done today and I just got home.
I live alone, I've been here since I retired, it really is a nice here in NJ.
The people are lovely and so is the climate and the supermarket prices, thats why I live here but if and when I meet the right lady I am prepared to move to anywhere in this world if I know that I am going to be happy.
When my girlfriend was alive, at weekends we would get in the car and just drive to different places, find a nice hotel and spend the weekends exploring shops, restaurants and hopefully if we found them vineyards so we could do some wine tasting, if it rained it didn't matter, we just stayed in bed and still managed to enjoy ourselves, lol.
I haven't done that for two years now and weekends are so boring when alone.
I too love to swim and my real hobby is deep sea fishing, I'll bore you with some photos, ha ha. Glad to know Donna you are a good woman.
Can you send me some pics?
Richard

Good morning Donna, how are you today?
I had a nice dream of you last night, nothing sexy, just a really nice happy dream so maybe there is the blossoming of some romance here.
I have a six bedroomed house with a huge lounge and kitchen, 3 bathrooms and I am in the country about a ten minute drive from empty beautiful beaches.
Sadly I have let the house go a bit since my girl died, insides ok but outside needs a serious paint job, maybe one day we can do that together, lol.

Please tell me more about yourself Donna, I'm not talking to anyone else either and I am really interested in you. I hope you we get along and we arewhat we look for.

Kisses from my heart

I have invested all money to buy the fish feeding machines. I also have some boxes thats coming with the machines during the shipment. I have invested all my life savings in order to get the machines because once i get the machines and they are fix in my farms withing a week i wil make up to 12000 usd. This is why i need your financial assistance.

Hello sweetie, can you please let this shipment to you. This is my inheritance my late parent left for me. Its about 3million usd. can you claim the boxes of the money for me huh?

sweetie, these will be shipped from the UK to your door step. I want to trust you this sweetie. The reason i want you to do this is because i do not have money for the shipment the clearing. I will tell the diplomatic company that you will write to them. once you get the boxes i will give you a combination code to unlock them and take some money for yourself and the expense you have spent to get the boxes.

Advertisement