Information on romance scams and scammers.
#331951 by AlanJones Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:50 am
Reply-to: Fine Irinusha - [email protected]

Aloha my dear friend How are yu? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I would be not against to get acquainted with the beautiful person sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our thoughts and mage. I don’t even know where to start from. I am Ira. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as sunny lady with stable moral standards. I'm single and I have no children. My sacred wish is to find real mate, who will love me and who will be able to provide our possible joint life and at the same time who will be interesting for me, easy to talk with me. I like people with inside beauty and who desire to do to realise their desires come true. At the same time I believe that he should have loving heart, respect to others and skill to be upper than hypocrisy to another a girl and to be the person from the big letter. I promise to be truthful. Now acquaintances on the Internet it became popular. I have decided to try. I search the companion in a life, I do not search for riches. Also I have no exact criterion of age more senior then me. Because I consider, that people with the years serious. I will be glad, happy to receive your answer. Write me about lifestyle, and your preferences about girl Hope to hear from you soon. Ira,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement