Information on romance scams and scammers.
#331976 by malu53 Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:20 am
Tom Berger
57, Man, Single
Manassas, United States <<< scammer from proxy city
Looks for:
Woman 50 - 64 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

email address [email protected]
I will get back to you as soon as i get your
message . Tom Berger
Advertisement

#332017 by malu53 Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:05 am
How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and most of the ladies I read from on here are not what I want "you sound nice" and made me think ahead with this little message of yours.
More about me I am Tom Berger, born in Madrid Spain,I Live Manassas usa. I have a Spanish accent when i talk..I obtained my degree in Accounting at Kingston University London.I am about to relocate to your area for some personal reasons which is very important to me,Cos when i was 10, i and my parents came there for a Vacation and since then,I felt i still have some to offer,So when the matter of relocation came i had no second thought about there, I find very much peace and tranquility there...I`m 6'2 , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening,and mostly God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf ,I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swiming ,listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me.
I want you to know that am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential. And i'm using this medium to make you understand that i'm seriously seeking my Right woman, a Long term relationship.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!.

I care, Tom Berger.
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017

Image <<< Thomas "Tom" Bergeron, American television personality, comedian, and game show host