Information on romance scams and scammers.
#332053 by Bill F Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:49 am
Mariushka
Marinoka
[email protected]

reply-to: Mariushka Lonely < [email protected] >
to: x
date: Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 4:31 AM
subject: Hey hey my awesome mate!

Hello, charming I'm asking you do not be surprised to my letter. With your decision, I will report you more about me. I'm finding a person from USA for a communication and spend time together. I am active, communicative girl. I really like fantasize and take pleasure life. I prefer to conduct recreation in friendly company. But in my soul right now is winter. I want to find a man who defrost the frost. I'm hope you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without harmful habits. I do not drink spirits or take drugs. If you have no complexes and ready to join in the world of purpose and sensuality, if you are agree out from the joyless boring life make vibrant unforgettable story, do not miss this chance, leave everything and write me shortly! We could write and send photo, even sexy. Subsequently, of course, you would obtain more of my photo and can to know me even better. I expectation that I could to fall in love you and our relation will continue. Your Marinoka.
Advertisement