Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#332095 by malu53 Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:06 pm
Hi Dear,

Thanks my dear, I think it's nice to tell you a little more about me i'm originally came from Germany, I'm 51 years old single father of one daughter, born in Berlin Germany on July 30th 1965, Later, I migrated to London at age of 10 where I spent most of my life and had my educations in London, Life was going pretty down well here in London with me and my wife until 2011 when I lost her in heart diseases since then I have been left single, And my only daughter is studying in London.

I'm seeking for a woman who has good qualities in life, honest, understanding and mature. Inner beauty is more important to me, I look forward to know you better I'm serious with you and not here for any fun or play. I will wait for your response just take your time and write me back have a blissful day, this my phone number +447598930979
I'm a contractor, I specialize on corrosion treatment both in offshore and onshore oil facilities and also a consultant in the oil field.

I look forward to hearing from you with anticipation,
Franklyn Carter.
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017

Image Image
#332096 by malu53 Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:17 pm
2nd pic scammer sent also scamlisted on vk (June 6, 2017)

Franklyn Carter ([email protected]) Again from the site for business people - "Viadeo". Yesterday I sent a request for acquaintance, today I have already written a letter. I give a sample letter for information:
"Thank you my dear, I think it's good to tell you a bit about me. I come from Germany, I am 51 years old, single father, has a daughter, was born in Berlin, Germany on July 30, 1965, later, I moved to London in 10 years old where I spent most of my life and my education in London, life was going pretty well here in London with me and my wife until 2011, when I lost it in heart disease since then I was left alone, And my The only daughter studying in London.

I'm looking for a woman who has good qualities in life, honest, understanding and mature. Inner beauty is more important to me, I'm looking forward to getting to know you better, I'm serious with you, not for any pleasure or playing. I'll wait for your answer just take the time and write me back a blissful day, this is my phone number +447598930979

I'm a Contractor, I specialize in anti-corrosion treatment in offshore and onshore oil facilities, as well as as a consultant in the oil industry.

I look forward to hearing from you with impatience,
Frankl "
The letter is given in English. The fairy tale is familiar, and for some reason the letter did not come from England, but from the USA, already the famous Mr. Redmond. The photo is not really shined. Somewhere in the depths of Ineta dug. True phone really is Great Britain. Only I very much doubt that someone will answer it ...
google the cell phone number +447598930979
you'll find it reported and in use by various scammers

scammer was already on zorpia before and documented here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=97312