Information on romance scams and scammers.
#332158 by malu53 Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:33 am
mary balt on DHU
Single Women Columbus, Ohio, OH,
Zip Code: 43085
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Education: Some College
Job: Unemployed
Has Kids: No

About Me
I am a little shy at first when I meet someone, I'm also sweet, Caring, and Loyal, thoughtful, loving, and fun at times I can be charming. I am a pretty laid back Lady with a great sense of humor. (I believe a sense of humor is a necessity of life) I enjoy Sunsets, nature, long walks, Ocean breezes, Reading poetry and the way air smells after it rains.and am new to this as well...

I am a very hot and sexy lady. I am a good looking lady and very beautiful also. I am 5.7 tall. I have a blue eyes and also a Light gold hair, Weight 130 lbs, Measurements is 35 D-24-36, I am single with no kids, and have been for almost 2 years now, it took me about a year and a half to stop missing my ex-boyfriend then I try to move on with my life. I should tells that I am the Real Deal, Not a player, No bad manners, no snoring, no picky eater, no drama, no anger, no mood swings,no jealousy, no sarcasm, no smoking, no Pablo lifespan, no disrespecting', no pessimism, no negativity, no possessiveness! Always on the run..

I want to know u more and see what it takes. I'm just looking for an intelligent, hardworking, loving honest and dependable man to trust and love to for the of my life, a man that is ready to life time love. someone that will take very good care of me, and never use his hand on me.Because i have date a guy that always beat me when ever he his drunk and had caught my X red handed in my room sleeping with my best friend and am looking for my right man that i will have the rest of my last with and Family is the most important thing for me. It's really nice to meet u on the site and here we go..

Image <<< well-known pic

you can text me or add me on yahoo messenger my id marybalt13 my cell number (203) 872-7139
Advertisement