Information on romance scams and scammers.
#332212 by Troy Platt Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:07 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6052898262
Mark P, 51 Manassas, VA
"About Me: I like to be happy and people around me stay happy regardless. "

Hello Dear
Thanks for the opportunity to communicate through email, i think this is safer and conducive for us.
Let me tell you a little about myself before we go further and see where our friendship will lead us to.
I am Mark Payne, single but have a son (I am not longer involved with his mother due to irreconcilable difference), I'm 6.5 ft tall and i am Business Administrator/Entrepreneur. I have been able to visit some part of the world due to the nature or my job and i have good experience of different culture and tradition.
My origin are America and Europe but i spent most time of my life in Europe, Sweden to be precise.
My favorite color is Blue and my hobbies are music,traveling, gardening, reading books and and visiting the orphanage.
I am looking for good friendship that can lead to marriage in the near future.
I am honest and God fearing, i also have lot of respect for people (Women especially because my Mom bred me that way).
I would like to know about you, what you are looking for? Your hobbies and interest? what do you like in a man? what are your likes and dislikes? what is your favorite color?
hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers.
Mark

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement