Information on romance scams and scammers.
#332256 by rococo Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:27 pm
http://www.zorpia.com/EwaBlanchard
Ewa
45, female
Lome, Togo
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑99, in Philippines.

Hello my good friend how are you? I hope that peace will make peace for God become yours.
I am Mrs. Ewa balnchared from CANADA has an important issue to talk to you please.
I really appreciate if you contacted me by my email address or give me your email for more details.
My email: [email protected]

Thanks

clone ,,,,,,,,,,
https://www.facebook.com/ewa.blanchard.35
Ewa Blanchard
Assistant General Manager at General Investment Corporation - GIC
Previous position: Staff Nurse; In: UNICEF
Studied "Finance internationale" at: University of British Columbia
Attended: Military Medical College I (Hanoi, Vietnam)
Lives in: Vancouver, Canada
Posted on June 14, 2017
No friends
Image Image
Advertisement

#332848 by malu53 Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:49 pm
Hello how are you today my friend?

I'm Mrs. Ewa Blanchard a born again Christian and a widow.

FIRST OF ALL I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I DON'T CONTACT YOU FOR DATING WITH ME PLEASE .

I'm suffering of cancer and the doctor made me understand that i will no longer survive to it and I want to do donation of $ 6.5 Million to help orphans and widows and charity in your home Country and I assumed that you can get this fund and use it to my wishes to the needs of your country, and I
seriously illed please always putting me in your prayers Daily, because I do not know where it will end me.

Reply back to me immediately at this address [ [email protected] ] for more Details of the fund.

Thank you,
Ewa Blanchard .
phone : +1 (551) 333-6522
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Fixed quotes
#332850 by malu53 Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:57 pm
phone number 551- 333-6522
Non Fixed Voip phone number
e.g. Skype or Google Voice

provider: MetroPCS <<< MetroPCS (stylized as metroPCS) prepaid wireless service, part of T-Mobile US
#333017 by malu53 Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:26 am
Hello how are you today.

Hopefully good and your family too.

I have contacted you this morning to see or we in fact because I will ask you to tell me if you wanted to receive this money as donation yes or no because in may in the day I go to the operation and I can luck to Survive for that I make this gift if you think I'm playing with your feelings or hope and you do not trust me please kindly tell me so that I kind of this gift story has you in my head.

If the bank confiscates this money for their benefit it would not do me much harm because I might be dead but only the homeless child will make me pity.

Thank you for answering so that I know what idea you had made to my proposal and for that I make a decision because I have an operation to pass in can of day and the time is not favorable.

Thank you .
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017
#334556 by malu53 Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:01 pm
hello my dear how are you today ?
I hope good please whats is going on ? i have no news from you since my last mail i send to you please whats going on? let me know if you are willing to receive this donation or not please because ir still remain me a few months to live and i still have not found the person to inherit it and build an orphanage in my name.

Get back to me.
Ewa Blanchard
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017