Information on romance scams and scammers.
#332439 by Snow-White Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:49 am
Good afternoon, I am lucky to write you, but please excuse me in advance if I have disturbed or bothered you. The thing is I'm tired of being lonely and decided to try Internet dating! I hope that this will start a new stage in my life. I'd like to find that right man and build serious relations. I'm writing to you this letter in the hope that you too are in search of something serious! That is why I'm writing my modest letter in the hope that you’ll see and will reply me. I hope that the dialogue between us will proceed and you are interested to discover my messages. I seriously do not know where to begin. Well.., my name is Anna. I'm a very kind woman though at the same time I am a determined woman. I have always appreciated sincerity, honesty and frankness. In your eventual next reply I’d like very much to discover more about your personality, your style of life. I hope to hear from you soon, if you’re in mood so in this case write me back. I will be extremely pleased chatting with you. Truly,Anushka,

IP: 46.48.214.175, Yakutsk, Russia
Reply-To: Annechka Flower < [email protected]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Advertisement

#334174 by Bill F Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:48 pm
[email protected]

reply-to: Annechka Ana < [email protected] >
to: x @gmail.com
date: Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 2:18 PM
subject: Good afternoon dear stranger,

Oh hi there, I ’m lucky to write you, but please pardon me beforehand if I have disturbed or bothered you. The problem is I am tired of being single and want to try Internet dating! I want to hope that this will start a new stage in my life. I want to find my second half and build durable relations! I am writing to you this letter in the hope that you also are seeking something serious! This is why I'm writing my modest message in the hope that you will see and will reply me. I hope that the dialogue between us will continue and you are interested to read my messages. I truly do not know where to begin. Well, I am Anna. I am an extremely kind woman though at the same time I am a determined woman. I’ve always loved sincerity, honesty and frankness. In your eventual next letter I would like very much to learn more about you, your style of life. I hope to hear from you soon, if you are in mood so in this case write me back. I’ll be incredibly pleased chatting with you. Regards,Ana