Information on romance scams and scammers.
#332567 by Snow-White Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:47 pm
Good day friend Hey there my great mate, I'm looking for a responsible man with serious intentions for serious love relationship, i don't need flirt. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. My name is Kseniia, I am 35 years. I am not married and have no children. How old you are? Even you're much younger than me, you can answer to my letter. I live in the country name Russian Federation, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a big problem. In this message i send you my photo, send your pictures to my email address, that will allow me to know you better. If our goals are different, do not reply to this message. I really hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a woman, and we will continue our dialogue more closely. Sincerely, Ksenchik!

IP: 178.35.236.74, Nalchik, Russian Federation
Reply-To: Ksushok Ksenushka < [email protected]>
Subject: Aloha my dear mate!
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017

Advertisement

#332777 by malu53 Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:45 am
same pic as before

Greetings, Hey there my dear friend. I'm looking for a good man with serious intentions for serious love relationship, i don't need flirt. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. You can call me Kseniia, I'm thirty five y.old. I have no children and not married. What age are you? Even you're younger than me, you can respond to my message. I live in RU, i hope to get to know each other will not be a big problem. In my message i'm sending you my photo, send your snapshots to my email address, that will allow me to know you better. If our goals are different, do not answer to this message. But i hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a girl, and we will continue our pleasant communication. Sincerely, Kseniia
IP: 41.233.248.178, Egypt
Subject: Greetings my great pen-friend.
Reply-To: Lonely Kseniia < [email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017