Information on romance scams and scammers.
#332595 by AlanJones Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:45 am
Reply-to: Sun Marinka - [email protected]

Good afternoon. I'm asking you do not be marveled to my text. With your consent, I will report you more about myself. I'm looking for a man from USA for a relation and spend time together. I am friendly, sociable girl. I indulge in dreams and take pleasure life. I give preference to spend free time in interesting society. But in my soul right now is void. I want to find a man who banish the cold. I'm expect you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious tendencies. I do not use spirits or take drugs. If you have no complexes and want to be in the world of pleasure and sensuality, if you are agree outside of the joyless bleak life make vivid unforgettable fantasy, do not miss this luck, put all the work and email me quickly! We can write and share picture, even sexy. With time, of course, you would obtain more of my photo and can to know me even better. I believe that I could like you and our friendship will continue. Your Marina.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#335464 by malu53 Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:10 am
same pic as in previous post

Greetings.. Please do not be wondered to my entry. With your approval, I will report you more about myself. I'm searching a man for a relationship and spend time together. I am friendly, optimistic girl. I indulge in dreams and be thrilled of life. I like to conduct time in good society. But in my soul right now is cold. I want to meet a man who defrost the void. I'm think you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad habits. I do not use alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and agree to get in the universe of bliss and affection, if you are agree out of the mirthless bleak life keep colourful unforgettable dream, do not miss this luck, put all the work and contact me as soon as possible! We can communicate and share photography, even nude. In the future, of course, you would get more of my picture and ability to know me even better. I think that I could love you and our relationship will continue. Your Anastasiychika,
Reply-To: Anastasiyka Iam < [email protected]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017
IP: 27.73.46.187, Hanoi, Vietnam