Information on romance scams and scammers.
#333303 by malu53 Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:10 am
Michael Joseph Lennon on wayn
MICHAEL JOSEPH
currently in Montréal, Québec, Canada

I'm Dr. Michael Joseph - Plastic Surgeon Board Certified. Specializing in body contouring and post-weight loss plastic surgery. Serving Washington, DC and beyond.

Image Image

Image Image Image

Hello, how are you doing?
I'm Dr. MICHAEL JOSEPH LENNON - A Plastic Surgeon Board Certified. Specializing in body contouring and post-weight loss plastic surgery. Serving Washington, DC and beyond.
I'm really happy seeing your cute profile over here on this site, i will love us to communicate with each other in a reasonable way if really you are single looking for single man and a truthful relationship. i will be very happy to hear from you. thank for your reading.
Hey. I'm in hospital right now. Cotact me by the e-mail below if you really want to have chat with me, if you don't have any plans. XXX-XXX-XXXX. Or I'll see you next when i'm free, okay.
[email protected]
Advertisement

#333307 by malu53 Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:46 am
scammer decided for the pics of Scott Humpal on FB

uid: 100016890396262
Michael David Perkins Lennon
FOOTBALL
Studied Doctor at UCLA
Went to Loyola High
Lives in Los Angeles, California
From New York, New York

Image Image Image Image
#337538 by malu53 Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:01 pm
gary donaldson
currently in Austin, Texas, United States

About Me
Hi, my name is gary donaldson. I'm 54 year-old Danish male, currently in Austin, United States. I last logged in on 24th Aug 2017 and I have 8 friends around the world.

pics stolen from Scott Humpal again

Image Image

Image Image Image
#341881 by malu53 Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:48 pm
peter degere on uk.on.com
Surrey, West By fleet

Image Image
Skype ID: peterdegere1
Name: Peter Degere

Skype avatar

also here
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=846;sortby=date;orderby=desc;start=200
#341929 by malu53 Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:22 am
Sat, 11/11/2017
Hello,

My name is Peter Degere, I'm from Baltimore, Maryland, USA. I am the assistant manager to building diagnostic inc,texas {BDI}.
I'm here on facebook for the employment of contract job opportunity.

ABOUT BDI
BDI is an engineering company which we build project {oil rigs, bridges and oil pipe lines} we have an ongoing building oil pipe line at austin,texas, so we employ people from different country to come and work for us and also have the opportunity to have jobs,
salaries are paid weekly to our workers, which is 2,000$ weekly and also get paid 100,000$ for working a full year with BDI.

BDI will be responsible for your visa ticket processing and will grant you assurance of feeding allowance, clothing allowance and transport allowance when you come to the USA.

If you're interested kindly message me or send me an email on [email protected]
WhatsApp: +2348134993187 <<< Nigerian cell :lol: ++234-81
so we talk more about the job.

Regards!!!
Peter Degere.
#341930 by malu53 Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:52 am
Peter Degere
@PeterDegere

I am a father of two lovely kids also a Construction Engineer for over 14 years and still counting. My hobbies are; Reading, travelling, cooking.
Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
Joined June 2017

Image Image
#341963 by malu53 Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:46 pm
+234-8134993187
phone number is used to register this FB profile

uid: kellychibuzor
Kelly Chibuzor (Kellsnazz)
Intro
Studied at Delta State University, Abraka
Went to st anthonys model college ubulu-uku
Lives in Asaba-Ogwashi, Delta, Nigeria
From Asaba, Nigeria

Image Image Image
#341980 by malu53 Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:31 pm
on Thai Job In Singapore

Hello,
My name is Peter Degere, I'm from Baltimore, Maryland, USA. I am the CEO of building diagnostic inc, Texas {BDI}.
I'm here on facebook for the employment of contract job opportunity.

ABOUT BDI
BDI is an engineering company which we build project {oil rigs, bridges and oil pipe lines} we have an ongoing building oil pipe line at austin,texas, so we employ people from different country to come and work for us and also have the opportunity to have jobs,
salaries are paid weekly to our workers, which is 2,000$ weekly and also get paid 100,000$ for working a full year with BDI.

BDI will be responsible for your visa ticket processing and will grant you assurance of feeding allowance, clothing allowance and transport allowance when you come to the USA.

If you're interested kindly message me or send me an email on [email protected]
WhatsApp: +2348134993187 so we talk more about the job.
Please if you know you can not agree to the terms of working here don't contact me. Application is on going now and the earlier you apply the better you get this job, it is good and less stressful.

Regards!!!
Peter Degere.
#341982 by malu53 Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:39 pm
Hello everyone, I am Peter Degere, CEO of Smart options platform, I'm a binary options day trader and analyst, I specialize in 5-15 minutes trades. I offer account management to anyone looking to make some real profit with my awesome STRATEGY with up to 75% WIN rate. My system is totally safe and secure as my clients have full access to their accounts at all time and are able to monitor the progress of their accounts in real time. My system is totally transparent and profitable as you can be able to earn up to 4500usd with a minimum investment of 500usd and you should feel free to inbox me via facebook now for more details or email me via for more details [email protected] or you can call or text +1 (443) 579-8647
phone number : 433-579-8647
The requested page, or phone number does not exist in our database <<< phoneus.info/phone/4335798647