Information on romance scams and scammers.
#333533 by Igbabygirl Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:09 pm
This individual reached out to me on Match. I'm very diligent in making sure that I am talking to the person they say they are. It took me a minute ( about a week) to finally determine he was a scammer. I will give him credit that he did not correspond like most scammers do so I wasn't completely sure. I communicated with him for about a week when his last email to me was definitely a scammer one. He never asked me for money and the pictures he posted were real pictures but they were not of him. He says that he is deployed and will be home in three months, he says he has two daughters that are with his sister in Venezuela. He will write very eloquent emails and he never asked me for money. His last email was how he wanted to marry me and that I was the one for him. I found a similar email he had sent to another woman and I confronted him with his lies, etc. needless to say I have not heard back from him. He will use the emai sgtrolandj@gmail or yahoo. Once he "hooks" someone he will delete his profile from that site. Please beware and know that he is a scammer despite how well versed he seems.
Advertisement

#333534 by Bryon Williams Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:13 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please post a couple of his initial emails to you. Please remove your personal information prior to submitting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/