Information on romance scams and scammers.
#333699 by malu53 Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:16 am
Cooper Thomas
54, Rockford, Illinois, United States
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑69, in Iceland

I am gentle,Lovely and Romantic man. I live a easy life and i go along with everyone who appreciate my person and also be real to his self.I enjoy intelligent conversation and friends.I want to learn from others things i don't know and which will be a great help to my future.

I am just new on this dating stuff , because my friends told me that i can find my real love. But i have to be careful because some bad ones are also here likewise the others dating sites.I need a serious relationship with a God fearing and honest woman.
Personal Details

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Language English,Spanish and Italy :lol:
Currently Living With Alone

Image Image

How are you? Please forgive me for contacting you.I am Cooper Thomas 54 yrs old and am from the states. Am just new on zorpia. I browse through your profile and i have to stop and write you.
You look charming and i would like to know you more better.I believe you are here for a serious relationship because that is what brought here. I will wish we start a friendship now, and see as it goes. I will stop here and wait to hear from you.

Thanks for accepted my apologize.
I hope to hear from you soon
Cooper Thomas.
Advertisement

#333700 by malu53 Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:25 am
Kelvin William
Age 58
Gender Male
Marital Status Single
Looking for A woman
Location Spain / Madrid

About me
Am a very simple man. I'm all about family and my Daughter. I love to laugh and look for a reason to laugh everyday. I care about my friends and would give the shirt off my back to help them out. I'm here to meet new people and maybe good friends to hang out with. I would love to find someone that will make my heart smile again, but I feel that it will come when God thinks it's time.i believe that with God all things are possible and he is the reason for the season.. Wanna know more? Just ask

Occupation
I work offshore,

Hobbies
I enjoy, cooking, swimming, and reading, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, scrabbling, playing checkers and seeing good comedies. I like soccer, basketball and some other sports too, my favorite sport to play is golf, I do play golf occasionally and I enjoyed it.

I Dislike
I like real things; I like honesty, truthful, caring and obedient person. I dislike dramas, cheating, lies, disrespect, racist & Betrayal. I want someone that will love me for me, regardless of age, distance, language barrier, cultural differences or material purpose. Because I do believe love knows no barriers and is the conqueror all things.

Image Image Image