Information on romance scams and scammers.
#334354 by malu53 Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:07 am
Salutti dear stranger. I hope that our meeting will be excitement. My name is Marina, i'm forty one years old. I live in Syberia, in a center of big RU. I'm not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to love and be loved. I want to change my life. I work as an accountant in a travel agency. I already visited Spain, Greece, Turkey. I think my English is good. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your mail. Yours faithfully, Marina.
IP: 43.240.4.165, Delhi, India
Reply-To: Marinoka Lady < [email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017

Advertisement

#338663 by malu53 Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:25 am
Salutti, Hey hey my dear friend I hope that our meeting will be excitement. My name is Marina, i'm 41. I live in Syberia, in a center of big Russia. I'm not little lady to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an booker in a travel agency. I traveled to Spain, Greece, Turkey. I think my English is good. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your mail to me. Sincere, Marinoka
IP: 112.135.4.33, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2017

look on hangout

#341260 by malu53 Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:18 pm
Greetings stranger I hope that our meet will be interesting. My name is Marina, iam forty one y.old. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Rus. I am not little lady to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to love and be loved. I want to change my life. I work as an booker in a travel agency. I traveled already to Turkey, Spain, Greece. I speak English. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your answer. Truly yours Marina,
IP: 197.39.179.210 , Egypt
Reply-To: Marinka Marina < [email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017

pics already in thread except for this pic

#346186 by malu53 Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:39 pm
Good day my man.I hope that our meeting will be interesting. My name is Marina, i'm 41 years old. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Russian Federation. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to love and be loved. I want to change my life. I work as an booker agent in a travel agency. I traveled to Turkey, Spain, Greece. I speak English. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your message. Marinka,
IP: 190.180.108.152, Bolivia
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017
Reply-To: Marinka Marinchika <[email protected]>

#346188 by Bill F Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:42 pm
Marinulya Marina Marinchika
[email protected]

reply-to: Lonely Marinulya < [email protected] >
to: x @hotmail.com
date: Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 4:30 PM
subject: Greetings my great friend

Hi my new pen-friend.I hope that our meeting will be excitement. My name is Marina, i'm 41. I live in Syberia, this is center of big Russia. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an accountant in a travel agency. I was in Greece, Turkey, Spain. I speak English. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any misunderstanding between us. I am waiting for your answer. Sincere, Marinchika.
#365288 by malu53 Tue May 22, 2018 8:36 am
Hi my great mate! I hope that our meet will be interesting. My name is Marina, i'm forty years. I live in Syberia, this is center of big Russland. I'm not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an accountant in a travel agency. I traveled already to Spain, Greece, Turkey. I speak English. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your mail. Sincere, Marinoka,
Originating IP: 202.138.242.8
Originating ISP: Melsa-i-net As
City: Bandung
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Reply-To: Iam Marinka < [email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018

#365289 by malu53 Tue May 22, 2018 8:54 am
Good day stranger I hope that our meet will be excitement. My name Marina, i'm 40 y.o. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Russian Federation. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love. But i want to love and be loved. I want to change my life. I work as an accountant in a travel agency. I was in Greece, Turkey, Spain. I think my English is good. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I'm waiting for your mail. Yours faithfully, Marinulka
Originating IP: 82.209.239.2
Originating ISP: Republican Unitary Telecommunication Enterprise Beltelecom
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Belarus
Reply-To: Sweet Marinusechka < [email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018

also here in the forum
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=140548