Information on romance scams and scammers.
#334527 by malu53 Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:48 pm
Hey,I was lucky enough to contact you, but please pardon me in advance if I have disturbed or bothered you. The problem is that I am tired of being alone and wanted to try Internet dating! I want to hope that this will initiate a new stage in my life. I want to find my second half and build durable relations! I am writing to you this email in the hope that you too are seeking something serious! That is why I'm writing my modest letter in the hope that you will see and will answer me. I hope that the dialogue between us will proceed and you will be interested to discover my emails. I seriously do not know where to begin. Well…, my name is Anna. I am a very generous person though at the same time I’m a determined woman. I’ve always appreciated sincerity, honesty and frankness. In your possible next email I would like very much to discover more about your personality, your style of life. I hope to hear from you soon, if you’re in mood so then write me back. I’ll be very pleased communicating with you. Regards,Nura
IP: 88.234.143.246, Tekirdag, Turkey
reply-to: Nice Annette <[email protected]>
date: Thu, Jul 20, 2017

Image <<< Yulia Konovalova, Russian model/actress
Advertisement

#334529 by malu53 Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:56 pm
same pic used on these two twitter accounts

twitter.com/ledain10
Ane Hailey

twitter.com/pricopcristina
Chantal Lewin