Information on romance scams and scammers.
#334642 by AlanJones Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:41 am
Reply-to: Marinusha Sweet - [email protected]

Hello my dear friend! I hope that our meeting will be interesting. My name is Marina, i'm forty one years old. I live in Syberia, this is center of big Russland. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an booker in a travel agency. I traveled already to Greece, Turkey, Spain. I think my English is good. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any misunderstanding between us. I am waiting for your message. Yours faithfully, Marina.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#378006 by malu53 Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:21 pm
Hi man, If you you do not want to communicate as adults, then you can nothing to answer this letter. My name is Anna, to me forty-three y.old, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, this is Russia, you can look about him on the Internet. I'm looking for a man no problem, a man who knows take care and worn on the hands. I'm already adult woman, not eager listening to complaints and excuses I want to positive. I want to make my man a happy man! I want enjoy life now, because as the years go by and I grow older. I'm looking for my peer or a man over me, but no less than age. I do not want too young man. I need wise man, so you can do not answer me if you not matured for a serious relationship. I will reply only to reasonable and thought out your answer. In the reply letter, I would like to know something interesting about you and waiting on you your photos. All the best, Anyutika,
Originating IP: 27.74.251.112
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018
Reply-To: Anyutika Sun <[email protected]>

also here with many add. pics
datingscams.cc/scammer/profile/s24700
meg-golpistasvirtuais.blogspot.com/2017/07/
and documented on numerous scambaiting sites