Information on romance scams and scammers.
#335042 by PadmeSkywalker Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:49 am
On tagged: tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6036514599

capt.craigwills012yahoo.com
[email protected]

You sound like a good woman but we would find our more about us as we get along. Now lemme tell you about me
I do not come from a large family, raised by a single mom... who passed away in 2004 , My Dad is German and passed away when i was 12 years; I have distance Uncles and Aunts, Also my sister is married with three lovely kids and she lives far away with her husband in Australia. Though we no longer keep contact and this has left me with my daughter as my only immediate family now...lol, I've been a divorced for 7 years.

I have been single since i caught my EX red handed in my room sleeping with my best friend this was shortly before i met God, But it was this bad experience that brought me closer to God and since then he has not fail me, He helped me to erase the path we took to meet in my life i mean my EX and my friend.

I'm looking for a new love, relationship (THE ONE) that's the reason , It was exactly here that my friend who we attend same church together in camp here met his PARTNER and thank God they are now happily married, But the kind of woman am looking for must be very well responsible, honest, caring, lovely, open minded.

As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity, religious believe and physical appearance in general is not problem
Now your turn
Tell me more, you seem to be enjoying reading my lines.......hehehe

Advertisement