Information on romance scams and scammers.
#335576 by malu53 Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:51 pm
cole debbie on adating
I am: a Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: New Jersey
City: newark
Religion: Christian / Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

Image Image Image <<< Focus Hawaii model Swan

HI i am debbie from new jersey a computer Eng,a divorce woman of 1 son called mark,you can contact me on my private email box [email protected] for me to send you my pix and more about me for us to know more about each other better.Debbie
Advertisement

#335577 by malu53 Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:53 pm
same pics

lovelygirl4love
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Woman
State: Arizona
City: Gilbert

In my own words:
Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.Love is blind but after experiencing it for a long time you should become familiar with some particular spots.Love is a precious gift that you receive, and you need to give it with caution

Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones.Love is when there are a million things you want to say to someone, but when they look you in the eyes and hold you in their arms nothing in life matters other than being with that person at that moment."

Love is like the air we breathe. It may not always be seen, but it is always felt, used and needed.Love is like a flower, give it some time, patience and lots of tender loving care; and watch it bloom into something wonderful before your eyes.Love is like the weather, sometimes it forces you to withdraw even when you don't want to stay inside. While other times it is the best of times and you keep yourself inside
#335578 by malu53 Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:13 pm
singleritaa1
Sex: Female

Smarthasandra
27, Woman, Single
Texas City, United States
Woman, Man, Couple
20 - 34 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

profile pic <<< woman in green dress