Information on romance scams and scammers.
#335694 by Mike Wilson Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:24 pm
Joe Brenon 607-241-2834 Scam
Uses the name Joe Brenon
whatsap 607-241-2834
Instagram profile joebrenon2 Msgt in USA Government
Claims to be a MSTR SGT in the US Air Force
Claims to be a widow with an 8 year old daughter
Ready to retire and needs money.

Email from his fake lawyer

MusahJohn Ibrahima [email protected]

Dear,

Your email was well received,

i will check on the profile of your Fiance to enable us facilitate hes chance of retirement,
it will be very hard and will take a short while to approve hes retirement VIA United Nation,WHO,Libyan Armed Force,chief of staff and international secret agencies,
and i have to get some certificate and signatory from this offices
am a little busy at this time of war,i do not really have time going from one office to the other or meeting People and it will cost a lot,
mean while i will like your Fiancee to come and see me at the office on 2nd of August 2017,
i have to be sure he gave you such order to write for hes retirement who are you to him,because hes pesnion and pay off from United Nation will be paid into your bank account
and you will be hes legal next of kin,incase if anything happens to him,i want him to come and see me,let me ask him questions,
Your Valid ID is needed with your direct phone no,your full name,your country of origin, so i can get across to you,am not good in English though.
i will need hes military ID card,

Thanks.
Att.Bsc.Ahl
Musah Ibrahima
Chief protocol Bar association of Muslim countries,

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement