Information on romance scams and scammers.
#335813 by kkiley14 Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:45 pm
[i meet this guy kelvin clerk on POF he started out being really want to Skype but i did not want then after we talked for couple of days he asked me if I every dated a military man i told him i was married to one that when he started tell me loved and he was in Afghanistan fight the war and he was a staff Sargent in the army and was they for a peace mission we talked every night though my email then he said he did not want to emailed anymore so he want to text i gave him my cell number he texted me everyday and then he would tell me how much he loved and would be back in the US in 3 months and he lived in Daytona Beach,FL. he then told me he was a widower and he had a little boy who was 7 yrs old and lived in Ghana with the caregiver . /then last night we were texting and he asked me what I brought our son for his birthday I what are you talking about i told him I did not buy him anything he said that was ok, then he told me his son wanted a laptop and he is trying to figure out how to get it we said goodnight he said he loved me and could not wait to be home with me and my kids. I did not hear from him all day today until i texted him and said the I did not hear from you all day so I guess you lied about everything he then came text me that our son was hurt from felling off his bike and he was in a hospital in Ghana and needed blood or he would die he then went on to ask for money because he said his bank account was locked and he talked with the bank and he had to come back to the states to answer some security questions he then asked me for some money to hep our son for medical bills i told him i just paid my bills and as no money I then suggested he call the red cross he said he tried that so i played along with him and kind of scammed him right back i asked him what hospital our son was in he give me a hospital that was closed so i told him I had a friend in the red cross and was trying to call the hospital and they was no answer he did not no what to say so he started telling me his bank information he in the state I suggested he could do the security questions online he said he could not do that and that our son was going to die and please help him he said he would pay me back with interest he tried to scam me but it did not work I don't think i will hear from him anymore I am posting this because I don't want anyone out there to get scam[ his emailed is [email protected]
Advertisement