Information on romance scams and scammers.
#335965 by AlanJones Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:13 am
Reply-to: Nataluska Natalusha - [email protected]

Hey hey my awesome mate, How are you today? I hope you are OK and you will be glad to give your reply my letter. I am very much excited that I’ve got a chance to get acquainted with you. I am Natalya. Obviously you have guessed where I come from judging by my name. I live a big wonderful land Russia. I am 31. I’m searching for a guy for good friendship and probably for serious relationship. If you find me attractive and got interested in me, I will be glad to see your answer. I belive you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter as soon as possible. If you respond me, I will provide you with more pictures of me. So we will be able to see each other much better and get to know each other better. I believe you will also forward me your photo and tell me about yourself. I'd like to find out more about you. I wish you an excellent day and cheerful mood. I am expecting a answer from you. Natushka,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement