Information on romance scams and scammers.
#335966 by AlanJones Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:14 am
Reply-to: Marusya Marinka - [email protected]

Good evening my dear man!I hope that our meeting will be interesting. My name Marina, i'm 41. I live in Syberia, in a center of big Russian Federation. I'm not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love. But i want to love and be loved. I want to change my life. I work as an booker in a travel agency. I traveled to Turkey, Spain, Greece. I think my English is good. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any misunderstanding between us. I am waiting for your mail. Sincere, Marusya

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#336007 by malu53 Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:27 am
privetvip.com
Marina
43 years
Irkutsk (Russia)

About
I like to believe that I am a good person who will give 100% to the relationship. I like walks on the beach, breakfast in bed, to candlelit dinners, going to the movies, dancing. I am very fair, sincere, gentle and reliable. I'm a hardworking, honest and trustworthy man who is looking for the same. I don't like to sit around and do nothing. Spend much time reading and thinking Do enjoy sports but I also enjoy the Arts and I actually love going to the Theater. I love kids, pets and animals.

Foreign spoken languages
fr Beginner
en Medium

Age 43 years
Country Russia
City Irkutsk
My occupation Executive corporate
Qualifications Master Degree

Image Image Image

find more pics and info here
datingscams.cc/scammer/profile/s1504