Information on romance scams and scammers.
#335968 by AlanJones Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:17 am
Reply-to: Tanusha Woman - [email protected]

Good day friend.How are you doing? My name Tatyana, I am 30 years old. I saw information about you on a date web site and it is made me happy. I hope you are interested to know more about me. I am from Russia, in the southern part of this country. My house is located in Rzhev - small beatifull village. I am proud that I live here, but there is a problem. Although my country big enough, but there are no real men. I am a alone wonderful woman find in an attempt hearted man from United States for serious relationship, with whom I can share my life! I do not want feel myself so alone and spend my life meaningless. I am a modern girl and I think it is nice, we by computer can get to know other people today, while remaining at the house. I am happy with the modern technology. I would like to know you. If I have aroused your interest, tell me please something interesting about you. What do you do in your life? What do you like? What are your hobbies? And another thing. Please send me more photos. Maybe we will both have an interesting introduction! I will wait for your fast response Night and day. Please do not let me be alone. With regards, Tanya. I hope that this is not problem for you answer me in near time.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement