Information on romance scams and scammers.
#336087 by Gabriella Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:24 am
I got to know a man, through tinder. he told me he is working for united nations in Afghanistan, looking for a wife. Than he asked me if I would apply for a leaf for him in order to get out of the army. There is not written STUPID on my forehead, but I listened, looked it up on the internet did my own research and found this website, well this is my story, I actually wrote the email to apply for the leaf and told him that I am not going to pay any money.
This morning I got response from the army.

UNITED NATIONS
18-acre complex New York, NY 10017
United States of America
Email: [email protected]

Our Ref: A /104 /AFG17 /2017 Date: 07/08/2017

Thank you Madam
Please You have to give us within 24 hours to do some paper work before we can respond to your message, Thanks for your understanding.

UNITED NATIONS
VACATION AUTHORITY

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 10:51 AM, > wrote:

To Whom it may concern.

I am and I requesting to the UN Department an authorization for Calvin Bright ID: UNPKM/AFG2017/048203...to travel to HOLLAND for a visit for some period of time. I would appreciate very much if you understand and give the possibility for Calvin Bright to come over.

Yours faithfully.

Now I am waiting for him to ask for money which I am not going to pay

Dr Calvin Bright <[email protected]>
this is his email account
his telephone: +1 803 857 4400

any tips for me?????
Advertisement

#336091 by Tim Atem Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:56 am
Thank you for posting. Simply ignore any further emails from them, don't tell them you know it's a scam. Just let them think you dropped off the face of the earth. Eventually, they will move on to their next victim.

Thank you for posting.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#336108 by Gabriella Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 am
this is the money asking email:

Van: United Nation UN < [email protected] >
Datum: 7 augustus 2017 14:48:12 CEST
Aan: >
Onderwerp: Antw.:⁨ Visit Holland⁩

ATTENTION: Mrs,
We receive your mail Applying for a vacation certificate for Calvin Bright ID: UNPKM/AFG2017/048203 serving under the United State Army and the United Nations Body.

The Vacation certificate you requested can be issue to you from different locations in accordance with the laws governing the body of Article 13 (1) (n) of the holidays United Nations diplomat personnel acting United Nations adopted in 1993 and amended July 3, 1996 by the Constitutional assembly. And each place has its own price tag.

Office in the United States of America: .... €1,810.
Office in Canada: ...... €1,520
Office in Spain: ...... € 1,390
Office in Germany: .......... € 1172

You are require to response to this mail to inform us which of the above mentioned countries you prefer to process the procedure of the vacation certificate, You are also require to send your full name, occupation, your contact address and phone number to us via email including the receipt of your payment. Contact us for any of the above mentioned country office's for payment details before you make payment.

Thank you for your anticipate co-operation
Best regards;

ERICKSON LARRY
UNITED NATIONS
VACATION AUTHORITY
AFGHANISTAN
#336646 by Gabriella Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:43 am
Tim Atem wrote:Thank you for posting. Simply ignore any further emails from them, don't tell them you know it's a scam. Just let them think you dropped off the face of the earth. Eventually, they will move on to their next victim.

Thank you for posting.

Goodmorning
Dr Calvin bright found out that I reported him and now he is sending me very angry mails, like "I piss on your grave" but I don't respond I hope he will stop soon.

Gabriella :bondage: