Information on romance scams and scammers.
#336608 by Mike Wilson Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 pm

FAKE soldier claiming to have found a large amount of cash.

My Love How are you?
Thanks for your message,honey Thank you again for all your efforts and your support so far, may God bless you, i wanna thank you very much for all your love, your care and prayers. Honestly i don't know what i would have done without you. You are such a wonderful woman and i thank God for given me a special gift like you. My dear like i always say, your presence in my life brings me good luck, joy and happiness. Honestly my life have not been the same since i meet you. You are a special gift to me because when ever i think of you i feel complete and fulfilled. My love, don't even worry your self because i will be coming to meet you very soon, I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you. Again, I will do anything you ever ask, so long as it makes you happy. Without you, my heart would seem empty and useless. I need you, want you, and love you, and will as long as I live and beyond, Please take this to heart, My angel.

Sweetheart, we have finally shared the money as i told you in my previous mail. This money is as a result of our good works and intelligent acts, and now that we are going home we need to share the money within ourselves so that every body will take his own. My own share of the money is $600,000.00(six hundred thousand US Dollars) but the problem we have now is that we have a lot of laws and government regulations which restrict sending of money out of Syria because of the war and terrorism in Syria.

I know you will be very surprised when i tell you about this matter but i want to inform you about this quickly because my other colleagues involve in this matter are also making arrangement to send their own share of the money through their wives, and since i do not have a wife, you are the only person i have that i can trust now, so i have decided to inform you about this matter so that you can help me to handle this kind of situation. Before telling you about this matter i thought about so many things before i decided to tell you about it. My love, listen let me tell you from the first day i meet you i believed that we are destined to be together and my heart never deceive me. I have already build my love and entire life around you so i see you as part of me and i part of you. But i have to be sincere and open to you. you know it's not easy for me to have trusted you so much in a way that i decide to send this money through you. I really know what it means but my heart is very strong that you will never fail or disappoint me, I have just two people that means so much in my life, and that is you and my son, but unfortunately i cannot send this money through my son who is under age and still in high school.

My share is still with me here where I kept it for safe keeping. I need your urgent response so that I will send this box to you through (UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE) and the package will be delivered to you in person. Since we cannot send the money through bank transfer or any other means out of Syria because of terrorism and war . I need your urgent attention so that i can leave Syria to join you after the money has been successfully delivered into your hands. I wait for your urgent reply regarding your capability to receive this money, to enable me proceed and dispatch it immediately without any more delay, I believe that this is indeed a blessing from God after my long years of good service in the military, and with this we will be spending the rest of our lives happily together. Oh my love, I am so happy and i feel great right now.

There are NO risk involve in receiving this money. I know how you will feel to receive this mail but i want you to know that the ways of God is different from the ways of men, remember that before now my plans was to get to America first before coming to meet with you, but with this new development i will be coming to meet with you first before going to USA. So let us see this as a blessing from God and for us to establish our love and future. I am urgently waiting for your reply so that I can start making the arrangements to send this money to you. I love and adore you. I long to hold you in my arms, kiss your hand and hug you. You are every thing for me. Waiting to hear from you soon remain blessed....please do not tell anybody about this matter now just for security reasons, I love you so much and i pray that God will always guide and protect you...

Yours forever.Smith. Hug and kisses

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement