Information on romance scams and scammers.
#336638 by AlanJones Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:20 am
Reply-to: Annochka Mi - [email protected]

Good day I apologize for the disadvantage. I don’t want to seem intrusive. It is Anna writing. I 'm a professional medic in state hospital, I am 31 yo. Most recently I have won a paid tng in the United States. I’m about to leave for the United States and would like to meet a friend there. I search for something serious only, so if you have no serious intentions, please do not e-mail me back. I attach my snapshot &, well. I would like to believe you are the good man. Sincerely, Yours Annochka.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#341259 by malu53 Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:08 pm
Greetings dear stranger. Sorry for the disadvantage. I do not wish to seem intrusive. Here is Olga. I am a professional therapist in a hospital and I’m 31 y.o.
A short time ago I have obtained a paid advanced training in the US. I am about to leave for the US and should like to meet a friend there. I seek something serious only, so if you have no such intentions, please don't reply. I provide my photo and, ok. I hope you are the good man. Sincerely, Yours Olushoka!
IP: 125.26.149.73, Ayutthaya, Thailand
Reply-To: Olushulya Olusechka < [email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017

same pic as in starting post