Information on romance scams and scammers.
#336715 by malu53 Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:26 am
zoosk and g+
Anita Bellmark

Image <<< N.N

Image <<< Raven Riley

hi am 32 new here am looking perfect man to have LTR with.looking for real man to win my heart and spend the rest of my life with if i could find someone like this then my heart will be filled with so much joy. Being honest and open is very important to me and I expect my match to feel the same way. I am not a game player, and I don't have any interest in dating one you can add me up on my goggle hangout on [email protected]
Advertisement

#336817 by malu53 Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:44 am
jackie on tender
30, Woman, Single
Aichelberg, Germany
Looks for:
Single Man
45 - 70 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

What I am doing with my life
My name is Jackie.im single and new here looking for a good and serious relationship

woow,what an handsome man like you doing on the internet?You looks so nice in your picture and it will be nice to know more of you.are you married?what kind of job do you do living?do you have kids?do you want more kids?what are some of the characters you enjoy in a woman,,,well, i think i am not asking too much questions,but it will be so nice to no more about you and i will be happy to hear back from you, you can leave me your gmail so that we talk to know about each other privitely and see where it goes.THANK YOU
Yeah i have hangout and you can text me on [email protected] or you can leave me your gmail and i will text you
#348513 by malu53 Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:22 am
vivian on ldm
florida
Woman
United States Woman
Seeking a: Man
City: florida
Height: 4' 8"
Eyes: Black :lol:
Marital Status: Single / Never married
Have Kids: No
Education: Some High School

Hello am Vivian by name and am single looking for honest man on here if you are looking for the same you can contact me on my mail as [email protected]......[email protected]
#348514 by malu53 Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:25 am
Debbie7742 <<< same pic as in previous post
33 Years, Woman seeking a Man
San Antonio, TX, USA

I am woman of 5ft8''... single and never married. searching for true love in my life for once... i am caring and spontaneous. i love kids and elderly people. i love skiing and bowling.anything else u would like to know,add me on deborahwilson888 ....
#348522 by malu53 Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:42 pm
pretty annie on ldm
I am a: Woman
Seeking a: Man
City: newyork
Marital Status: Single / Never married
Have Kids: No
Education: Some College

am king and caring you can hook me on... [email protected]