Information on romance scams and scammers.
#336956 by malu53 Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:07 pm
Hello my new friend How is it? You can call me Tatyana, Me 30 years. I found your profile on a date web site and this is has aroused my interest. I would be very pleased to share with you information about me. name of the country where I live Russia, on south. I live in small town called Rzhev. I love my house so much, but not all that good, there are some problems. Although Russia big enough, but very a bit men who know how to love in reality and how appreciate the them own woman. I am a single beautiful girl try to find serious man from USA for serious love relationship, who can take care of his beloved woman! I do not wish be so lonely and spend my life useless. I am a modern girl and I think it is excellent, we online can communicate with other people today, while remaining at the home. I am glad to have the modern technology. I want to know more about you. If you have read with interest my letter, tell me please something interesting about you. What do you do in your life? What do you like? What are your hobbies? And something yet. Please send me your photos. Maybe we will both have an interesting introduction! I will wait for your fast answer with great hope. Please do not let me be single. honestly, Tatyanushka. Hope you can give me soon reply!.
IP 49.228.84.59, Thailand
Reply-To: Tanusik Smile <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017

Advertisement