Information on romance scams and scammers.
#336957 by malu53 Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:13 pm
Good morning, What's up Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I would enjoy to get acquainted with you sometime. It will be interesting to exchange our emotions and pic. I don't even know where to start from. I am Tatyana. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as open-hearted sincere girl with stable moral standards. I'm single and I have no children. My sacred aspiration is to find real person, who will to value me and who will be able to provide our possible joint life and at the same time who will be interesting for me, easy to talk with me. I like people with inside beauty and who desire to do to realise their plans come true. At the same time I believe that he should have loving heart, respect to others and skill to be upper than hypocrisy to another a person and to be the man from the big message. I promise to be kind. Now acquaintances on the Internet it became popular. I have decided to try. I search the companion in a life, I do not search for riches. Also I have no exact criterion of age more senior then me. Because I consider, that people with the years wiser. I will be glad to receive your letter. Write me about yourself, and your preferences about girl Hope to hear from you soon. Tanusha.
IP 36.75.66.77, Indonesia
Reply-To: Tatyanchik Lady <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017

Advertisement