Information on romance scams and scammers.
#337038 by malu53 Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:05 pm
Felice Scott Boran on ldspals
51 year old man from Australia
Slender Build
Widow/Widower
Australia
Mission: yes
No Temple Recommend
Not Endowed
Regularly Attends Church
1 Children, 1 at home

My Introduction:
I am a responsible man who once had a lovely family in the states, I am a widower with A kid and I lost my wife two years back due to cancer attack
I work with the U.S Army Service and I'm currently in Baghdad Iraq, we were deployed here for a peace keeping mission and I am looking forward to my retirement very soon by September as soon as my mission here is over
I'm an orphan, I grew up in the orphanage and i was later adopted by some childless couple at the age of 12 years old who later brought me up as their son and showed me parents love..

My Interests and Hobbies:
I enjoy going to the beach,love the ocean and mountain view. Enjoy some Travel and weekend trips. Movies and dinners with a nice glass of wine.

I enjoy going to the beach,love the ocean and mountain view. Enjoy some Travel and weekend trips. Movies and dinners with a nice glass of wine.

I'm kind and Humble with a good heart and i have great values to human life because I'm member of the US Army. My friends and those close to me never have to question whether the words I say are sincere.

I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful.. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise, & smart.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

my private address [email protected]
all pics stolen from FPÖ politician Heinz-Christian Strache, Vienna, Austria
Advertisement

#337039 by malu53 Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:17 pm
FB
uid: richard.scottboran.90
Richard Scott Boran
November 27 2016
In a relationship

Image Image Image