Information on romance scams and scammers.
#337042 by Helen1966 Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:35 pm
Hello,

I got scammed by the same guy that I met on Match.com.

I'm pretty sure it's the same person, his profile name on Match is Ghandi1.
He hasn't asked for money yet,but I'm pretty sure that;s the next thing he would do.
See for your self below.The very same scenario.

My dear

How are you doing today? Sorry for writing you much later. It's 10pm here now as i write this. I wish i could have written you sooner but i couldn't. It was a really sad day for us yesterday on site.

I got to the site rather late yesterday, but when i got in i had four locals down with serious injuries and one gone (Dead). This is the most painful thing i have come across. The Rig tow they were rushing to fix before my arrival, did swing into the best place after rolling down on them before time, so they were catalyst to its best position, but they did pay a hard price for this. I hate accidents on site, sometimes it makes me feel like i shouldn't use local labors, because they sometimes make these mistakes that doesn't make sense but in our job you need them because they understand the terrain and topography better. I feel bad enough to feel responsible for them. The four have been at the general hospital through yesterday and today and that's where i have been. i just pray for the best for them, i pity the family of the deceased. They spoilt my mood this morning because they should have waited for us before making such vital installations. These are even men who lack basic insurance for that matter, risking their lives and now i feel responsible for what has happened to them. Maybe i should have been on the rig early enough.

Can't write much honey, very tired, would try later. Will take a quick nap and prepare to visit their families . Just know that you mean a lot to me ok? The joy i feel in recent days is my best.

Talk to you later my love.

Good night

He have me his email address , it's "[email protected]" and the phone number that he gave me is 1.347.913.9376.

What should I do?
Should I report it to the police?

Please advise!

xxx
Advertisement

#337043 by Bryon Williams Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:43 pm
Just block the scammer and ignore him. Be on the look out for new scammers.

(347) 913-9376
Registered in White Plains, NY
Non Fixed Voip phone number
e.g. Skype or Google Voice

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#337045 by Helen1966 Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:13 pm
Thank you,
I did that already.
I also reported his profile as scam on Match.
Thank you for the info.
I would never tell him that,or speak with him ever again.
#337047 by Helen1966 Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:17 pm
I also have a picture that he sent me,matches to the pictures that he has on Matchand they probably belong to an innocent guy who has no idea.
Should I send it to you?
#337051 by Helen1966 Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:46 pm
Good Morning my exciting x (smiles),

It is heart calming to see your response this morning, Hope your night was great too. I read your note with a big smile on my face. Knowing more about you and you knowing more about me may be a good start to something wonderful who knows? We have talked about, family and work, what else could i share now? The picture you sent me is wonderful. I had a very hard time telling who is mom and who is daughter. Great genes you got

I have been made to know I do write and speak well in a way that gets to the mind, well I think I simply try my best to express what I feel and I don’t edit what I say or hide my feelings no matter what the recipient feels as I believe nothing supersedes the truth. I must emphasize that I am not one of those who seek instant chemistry. That is where most people go astray, seeing someone in an instant and luring yourself to really believe there is something in you that immediately that which you can’t explain in someone, then I wonder how people defines infatuation or childish crush otherwise.

The essence of online dating was never intended for people because they lack the courage to interact with opposite sex physically, but because research shows many of the soldiers back in the days who met women via letter writing actually live the life there after in good ways, and then it is now manifest that when people meet on the net, they should at least explore each other's mind for a while, share ideas and compare views, finding a common ground is a very great achievement, isn't it said that loving is the soul's recognition of its counterpart in another person. In fact in the medium, it makes you know a person so well to a point you feel they are no more strangers, you would have escaped the possibilities of sentimental attractions in instant meetings due to beauty boldness and so on where you won’t be able to really be who you are.

It might be thought of in the past, a once lonely man opened an email message from a stranger. It was a nice message but it was brief and at first glance, nothing led him to believe it was significant to this level, But soon, he might learn this message was very special indeed. Maybe it would be my story; we can’t know (smiles). Maybe on the other end, the other story would be, She sat at her computer and typed with frantic haste, There was so much she needed to say and so little time, Her heart poured out so easily through her fingers As the words appeared on the screen before her She filled her screen with her words of affection Then waited anxiously for him to type his reply, Her heart skipped as his reply appeared before her and She read and reread his words of endearment Then hurried to reply as her heart beat quickly With her emotions building higher with every word Telling how she yearned to be able to touch him ,Longed to be able to see him, to gaze into his eyes ( smiles) oh if that becomes your story , then we may be a good match. Please forgive my humor; I am just like that, always playful.

Just to tell you a little about myself I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, write, think and dream. I also like to talk and to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing through my being, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter. I like to sleep early when i can, I like to get up late when I am not working ; I like to be alone and sometimes, I like to be surrounded by people. I like country’s peace and sometimes a few metropolis’ noise; I like the beautiful west lake and I like the flat cornfield in Champagne. I like delicious food and comfortable shoes; I like good books and romantic movies. I like land and nature, I like people. And, I like to laugh and I also like holding hands with my partner walking down the beach. I like to cook for my partner . I am very passionate and romantic and I like to cuddle and whisper to her ear and tell her sweet nonsense.. I also like to drop a kiss on her forehead and drop flowers by the bedside before she wakes up in the morning . I like to write lovely poems and drop by the side of the bed for her and leave for work and she calls me when she is awake and say to me in a silent way that she loves me . My favorite TV program that I like is Saturday night live. My major and maybe only dislike is Dishonesty!!

My baby girl Ariel is 20, born Aug 16th. Trust me, you would love her beauty of the mother and personality of the father, I think it runs down in the family (smiles). I love sea food, I eat mostly intercontinental foods, don’t blame me, character I picked up along on my traveling adventures for work. My best color is white; I dress clean, exercise regularly. I don’t drink except for parties, no smoking. When I am not working I do try my best to give myself the best treat, you will agree that all work and no play makes JAKE a dull boy. I would usually take off to Europe, or Asia. I love sailing, surfing, I do ski, I play many instruments almost at a pro level, I do golf and tennis also close to professional level too.

This is a journey we are trying to make here, and I know it’s probably not, the best thing, but I'll try it anyway, because I know it could be the best thing, it could be the best! But we would never know unless we try, would we? Seriously they say Find arms that will hold you at your weakest, eyes that will see you at your ugliest, lips that will kiss you in both instances, and a heart that will love you at your worst. Only then will you have found your true love. I have always said I would want my woman, someone I would love at all stages of life, I mean even after we stop making love but play bingo. What is love all about? It's all about giving, taking, sharing and keeping. If you are willing to do all this, then you are ready to love that someone special. I would give all I have for the one thing that cannot be bought. (Smiles)

I really hope to hear from you soon dearie. I have so much to share with you but i think i am getting a writer's block this morning lol. I have a long day, even weekends can be tough for me sometimes. How about you? what is your day like today? what are your thoughts about life and love? Feel free to ask me anything or share anything with me, you can be sure i will listen and never judge hehe.

Keep that smile on today

An exciting stranger that hopes to be your IDEAL MAN.
#337052 by Helen1966 Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:46 pm
Hello My dear xxx,

Who are you? where did you come from? You must be a goddess disguised as an ordinary woman, I thought you were beautiful, but then i have come to find more beauty inside you, which makes you a very good win for any man (smiles). I took my profile down as you may have noticed as a sign of will and commitment to a journey with you, hope i could get a reciprocation.

Everyday, I wake to a new tune of life, like i hear the melody in this life more than i have ever done. Did they not quote, Love means making the other happy, even from a distance ? I think you make me more than happy from the distance. Finding the pleasure here and i know, Where your pleasure is, there is your treasure: where your treasure, there your heart; where your heart, there your happiness.I was reading on marble that , Soul mates are locked at the heart and written in the heavens, promised to find one another when the time is right, it never made sense to me until now.(smiles).

I mean just check this out, see what the life has been in my view for these past few days, tell me, Do you not like it simple? Another reason for me to always thank God, i mean whenever i ask for one, he gives more. After losing my wife, i thought i would never get the chance to find love ever again, but now i find my self surprisingly zealous and willing, i believe this second chance is for me to even do it better. I have few more days here, My line is active down here, You can reach me on +1 347 913 9376, whenever i am out of town i use this number i used while i was in NY for a project. it is easier to roam it and use abroad. Wouldn't you like to hear my sexy voice? (smiles). But be warned, i do have a spoilt accent i picked up in England and from my many travels. They say you can't hurry love, no you'll just have to wait. They said love don't come easy, I say no,! it is simple, it's a game of give and take.

What I say is, Hold my Hands and I can promise never to let go or let it slide off. It is certainly sure for me, that I can make you the happiest woman in the world, it is no boasting. Are you ready for the ride of your life? Some people say we live seven lifetimes before end of time, all i know is I can live the fun of forever in this very one, and a lifetime in what is left of it. People may have their different opinion about my feelings here but all i know is, if you are not the one in love, take your speech and opinion out of it, because you will never understand what it feels, (smiles).

I do my thing, and you do your thing. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you, and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful and I tell you, You don't have to change who you are at anytime to please me because, Love isn't love until we share it, but the real fulfillment in life is finding love and sharing it with someone who can freely and without any conflict love us faithfully in return.

Relationships are like snapshots; some you remember and some you forget, but some you never develop and you never get to see how they would have turned out, that is why I said, if you don't try, how would you know?.

Your Love attack victim
#337053 by Helen1966 Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:54 pm
Good Evening Lady G,

Sorry i did not reply your email at once i had to visit the the Ruler of Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Khalifa bin Sultan Al Nahyan. I also took the opportunity to do some pleasure sight seeing, I also took sometime out to learn about the history of UAE by visiting the Heritage Village (A Culture Museum), and the AL HUSHEN PALACE - now home of the Centre for Documentation and Research. This place is just lovely and i never get tired of visiting places here. Ever been here before?
I sometimes consider myself ambitious because I have a lot of dreams I wish to achieve before I die. So let me tell you what having a good time means to me, I like to go Skiing in the Winter. Two places I usually go to are Rossland, in British Columbia and Winter Park, Colorado.when I am in Europe i visiting some Ski resorts in Austria, like Kirchberg and Kitzbuhel. I like to read all kinds of books ranging from Non Fiction to Biographies, I also like super thrillers and Espionage stories. I have a whole lot of other things I do to catch some fun but it greatly depends on who I'm with and where we are. Sometimes I go to see a movie at the Cinema or maybe just listen to some good music.
I'm thinking about going on a short vacation after I'm done with everything I'm doing down here but i will return home first and make a proper preparation for that.

Your note was really beautiful. You needed to see how i was smiling and smirking while reading it. It made me very happy. I feel a very deep connection with you. In my short journey in life, I've noticed public opinions about relationships usually do more harm than good. For this reason I like to keep my relationships private because when both partners sit down and talk about there differences they usually find better Solutions together.

I could keep going on and on but i have to get to work now before finally going to bed. I would drop you another note later
#337054 by Helen1966 Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:56 pm
Hello my Shining star

Have I ever envisioned feeling this close to someone in such medium? well No, But like they say, The two things we can never run from are, Death and Love, and We are never to tell how, when, where or why it comes. I think I was falling in love with you without even knowing it (Smiles). Impossible to stop, impossible to control, I'd fallen for you, yet I didn't know and yet I was in choice to have contacted you, because it was by chance to have come across you. I would love even a this age to call you Pretty Baby, don't you give up on this adventure, I can see it is all fun and would always be a win win situation no matter the end results, isn't it worth the trial?

I dont know how to describe the wonderful feeling, but it is way beyond that butterfly story, They say sometimes we meet people who make us want to sing, you actually make me want to write something down like a poem, driven by experience of magic of words in a computer way, Haha! the monotonous click click click of the keyboard...the bleep of a message,the end of an unknown emptiness until now,the start of a journey yet to be defined but meant for great and like minds. The passing of many years since such feelings last felt. The end of a sorrowful era just deep silence, now turned to great anxiety. I was talking to Ma and Ariel and did mention a possibility of having found a woman who is now a part of my everyday life, after all i never wake without hoping to hear from you (smiles) and I could feel them happy to know i am out in the light now.

I once heard that Loving someone is because you find them in your heart, even if it is locked up. You can't help yourself but to unlock it for them, 'cause they're what you want. But really, is there any way anyone can achieve greatness without trying? Appearance is an image we all see each other as. To really care for, like, or have love for another is to know who they are on the inside. You can't care, like or love someone just by their outside appearance, it's what's inside that really matters. I think that is the advantage here dear.

I will not be part of the dreamers that only wait hoping the dream comes to them. I got a dream and i am taking my steps towards it everyday without limitations. What do you think? You may feel like asking, Do you believe in fate ? and I say ... let's find out shall we? (smiles). I would beg of you to wake up and stare into your mirror and ask that lady in there, " Jake says, "do you want to stay back and keep wishing for Mr dream or take a chance with the one stretching his hands towards you, asking would you take the journey with me?" You have come like nature to me, I am always busy, From one meeting to the other and working round the clock to seal a deal, but then i can never do without sparing the time daily to communicate with you, Like my old friend would say, It is never about how much time spent together, talking chatting or seeing but how much you can give out of your busy ones to remember each other, He says don't waste your time on someone who is not willing to waste their time on you.

Ma and Ariel are very particular about their opinion that i shouldn’t remain single, and i also know in my heart that with all my supposed success, I am reduced to nothing without a wonderful woman to crown me, I never believe life without love is good.

I cant wait to hear from you again Pretty Baby.

Your not so strange stranger
#337055 by Bryon Williams Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:57 pm
This West African Scammer trying to explain his accent.
But be warned, i do have a spoilt accent i picked up in England

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#337056 by Helen1966 Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:04 pm
I know, right?
I found the very same emails that he sent me , posted here.
Thank God I googled "TOR RIG ACCIDENT DUBAI" and I found you guys!!!
How can I post the pictures?
I tried to copy and paste them but it didn't work.