Information on romance scams and scammers.
#337251 by Syra Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:48 am
Dear all, please help me.
Let me tell all of you what is happening to me.
I have received request from Sgt Franklin Tipton in the US Marine in Negeria to ask for a Fiancee form. I send the request to [email protected] and I have got confirmation on behalf of
Processing Officer '
Lt.Gen.Stultz C Jack
Frank told me when the form was approved I will have an access to his everything as the woman military right in the US, then I can help him when he was in deployment.
I sent the email to the email address above, they replied me like this:
This is to notify you that you will be paying for the Fiancee Form and Registration, and the administration will be giving you all the information and Documents needed to complete your data information on our Database for proper Registration,

Please.....please help me because I don't know anything about US Marine because I am not American. Is anybody will be paying some money when getting approved for Fiancee form? Do you know how much is it? Am I being scammed?
Please let me know what should I do now?
I am waiting for the reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
Advertisement

#337252 by AlanJones Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:09 am
Sorry, but you are definitely being scammed. The person you are in contact with is not a soldier.

The best thing for you to do is to block him and not respond any further.

Please post the email address and any phone numbers that the scammer gave you as his other victims may be searching for them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#337270 by Syra Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:23 am
Really sad to hear that. But thank you. :roll:
These are his information that I know.
[email protected]
Franklin_lifts (on instagram)
Franklintipton45 (on kik)
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
+2349033206305
+002348164196015
+13088326245
And these addresses:
- Ashleyann Welker
Caloocan, Manila, Philipines
- Bernard Broadwater
10, akinyeni street, Ejigbo city, Lagos, Nigeria, zip code 23401
- Ronald Kratzer
256 Susquehanna Trail, Northumberland, Pennsylvania, zip 17857
- Balogun Gbenga Yemi
No 10, akinola street, Lagos, Nigeria, Bank acc. at GTbank, Swift GTBINGLA
#354899 by malu53 Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:32 pm
facebook.com
omojola.akinolamichea
scammer's FB

one pic of a headless white male

Image Image

also many pics of scammer's girl friend
#354900 by malu53 Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:08 pm
looks as if the hangout pic might be stolen from the instagram/piknu/orepic profiles of the real Franklin Tipton (@franklin_lifts), check the tatoos
#357739 by justthetipsin Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:17 pm
Mod Note: Be wary of posters with low post counts or recent membership contacting you by PM and trying to get you off of the forum. Please use the Report the PM button report any such contact.

Good evening all,

So I am the one being used as a catfish for this man claiming to be me in need in Africa trying to get money. I have received so many messages from people insisting that I have talked to them about some sort of relationship or asking them for help, which is not the case. If you would like further justification about my validity, you may message me on xxxx, which has the same name as this xxxxxx and I will provide it. Please help me as these scammers are affecting the lives of many people and discrediting my name in the process.

Thank you for your time and help.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Remove contact information.
#357740 by Bryon Williams Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:23 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Off site contact is not allowed.

Not that we don't believe you, however everything should be in the open on the forum.

Try not to post your photo's on Social media and make those accounts private.

ETA: The name "Franklin Tipton" is a common name. The scammer may not be actually targeting you. Just the common name.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/