Information on romance scams and scammers.
#337487 by sircsicum Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:50 pm
I am thinking that this courier/shipping company is a scam. Same story as the other people's experiences here. I met a guy and to make the story short, he told me that he sent me a package and now the shipping company holds the package for an issue that the custom office has detected that the things inside are very expensive, So they will charge 15,200 Philippine peso for the package to be delivered on the given address. I still didn't pay any amount coz I'm wondering maybe I'll be scammed. They have Philippine contact address and I already tried talking to her about the package issue. Please help me with this one.

Notice: <removed name - Tim>

Welcome to Zetrax Courier and Logistics, We officially want to inform you that you have a consignment from the United States of America through Mr. DAVID ALLAN BRADLY with tracking shipping number 448592710348283. The parcel is currently on transit in Leipzig - Germany and we anticipate arrival on the 23rd August, 2017. You are authorized to use our official Website http://www.ztraxcl.com solely to track shipments tendered via ZCL (Zetrax Courier And Logistics) by, for, or to you. We will inform you in respect of any delay on delivery. We assure a you quick door to door delivery as soon as we can. Please prepare a valid Id card or Birth Certificate for easy identification on delivery and you are entitled to appoint someone who can receive your shipment if you will not be available. We are here to serve you better. Thank you for choosing us.

For more inquiry call: +639277666892/+639397706946
Clearance Support Agent: Miss. Jenelyn Anne Aquino
Email: [email protected]

Zetrax Courier <[email protected]>
AttachmentsAug 23 (2 days ago)

to me
Welcome to Zetrax Courier and Logistics

Attention: <removed name - Tim>

Greetings to you from Zetrax Courier and Logistics Rep.

We the representatives of Zetrax Courier and Logistics Secure delivery acting as affiliate in charge of all Asia shipment in south East Asia region. We write to inform you about your Package.
Miss. your package just arrived on transit in the Philippines, we discovered that the Package contains a lot of expensive valuables. The necessary legal formalities in exportation, customs duties and Excise taxes, importation charges have to be cleared. Be informed that before your box can be released for shipment, it is therefore our legal duty to advice that you provide your processing fee of P 15,200 ( Fifteen Thousand, Two Hundred Pesos ). Miss. we have to confirm your payment first before your box will be delivered door to door. Kindly see the attached picture of the boxes with names on it below po.

Be assured that once your package have been legally tagged, my office will process the release to commence delivery to your designated address.

Courier Company: Zetrax Courier & Logistic Services
Email add: [email protected]
Last edited by Tim Atem on Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information and added quotes for clarity.
Advertisement

#337579 by Tim Atem Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:27 am
It's a scam. There is no package, they're just looking to take your money.

Stop all communication with them and the guy, just delete and ignore the emails. Do not tell them you know they're scamming you and do not tell them you reported them here. Ignore them and they will just move on to their next victim.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#337583 by sircsicum Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:55 am
Thanks a lot for the big help. I hope that they'll be punished for what they did and they're going to do more. I owe to this site a lot. Thanks to you, who made this scam warner site.
#339219 by Momo1992 Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:18 am
Is it a real scam and the site is jus a fake one. I received tracking number with this websites and tells me to pay the amount of 14700 for the cleaeance fee.. Since my shipment is expensive, would like to know how true?
#339221 by Bryon Williams Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:29 am
Tim Atem wrote:It's a scam. There is no package, they're just looking to take your money.

Stop all communication with them and the guy, just delete and ignore the emails. Do not tell them you know they're scamming you and do not tell them you reported them here. Ignore them and they will just move on to their next victim.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#340421 by JaneDoe11 Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:49 am
I also met a guy online with the name of DAVID ALLAN BRADLY.weve been exchanging emails for 3 months now. One day he said that he already sent the package via zetrax courier. I checked the tracking number he sent and found that theres really a package. Today the package already arrived according to them but since Theres a lot of expensive items inside they are asking for 15,200 to clear the fees. They are calling me to immediately send the money. Even I havent read on this blog that hes a scammer, i dont have plans to send 15000 pesos. :P