Information on romance scams and scammers.
#338330 by karvelis Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:57 am
Lucas Thompson <[email protected]> on THUNDER.
How are you doing today and how is your day going so far? I hope that you are having a lovely day over there. As for me I am doing quite well I guess. I am glad that we are now able to write to each other. I would like you to feel free and ask me anything, I will be glad to answer you since that is part of the process of getting to know each other. I would like to commend that you really look nice on the picture which is on your profile and I hope you do not mind if we can get to know more about each other besides the information which we provided on our profiles. For now I will tell you about a bit about myself. By the way I would also like to know more about you which could be anything that you feel that I should know.

First of all I would like to thank you for the email addresses that you sent to me I must say that I really appreciate it. Before I go any further, my name is Lucas Thompson and I was born on the 22nd March,1971. I am 46 years old. I live and work in Cleveland, Ohio as a Sub-sea Intervention and Drilling Engineer at Exxon Mobil USA. My job involves planning, supporting and supervising sub-sea well interventions, completions and work overs. I am also expected to do designing, testing and installing sub-sea oil rigs. Lastly providing on-site rig operations support to test and run land and sub-sea production equipment and controls, maintenance and inspection for rigs while in assigned fields. This is why I am constantly busy but I hope we can always make time to write to each other. I work from our Exxon Mobil offices but I also go offshore jobs in different countries including your country. I must say that is one of the good things about my job I get to travel the world even though while I am there it is strictly a work trip.

To tell you more I was born in Ohio and so was my late father but my mother was born in a different province altogether. My mother also lives here in Ohio but in a different city which is about 2 hours drive from Cleveland. I usually drive there during weekends to spend time with her and her nanny. Like I said earlier I get to travel a lot but for work. When I have vacations from work I also like to travel to different places like theaters, museums, and other heritage related places. I would also like to know what you like to do during weekends and holidays. Do you like to travel? If so where have you been and where do you plan to go? Well I guess I have to stop now or else I will keep going on and on. By the way I decided to attach a few pictures, I know I might not that photogenic but I hope you will like them.

Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope to hear from you soon,
Sincerely Lucas.
Advertisement