Information on romance scams and scammers.
#338455 by Mike Wilson Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:15 am
Daniel cole [email protected]
Thank you for the lovely and interesting email you sound like a very ambtions and caring woman,where do i start from? Really it is disturbing to come on this dating site to see how much people appreciate love, but yet we have to go the extra mile to get this great status.

Forgive my manners, I am Daniel Cole i am a civil engineer of international repute.I deal basically with oil and construction platforms ranging from middle east and far east asia, but i love paintings i own a few. But really i am hanging the hat this year, i think after getting all the wealth in pursuit, i have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner, someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. A woman who i can say, she alone has the right to be womanly irritating to me lol. A woman who would protect me like a lioness would do her cub,lol. and i can promise to protect her beyond all vices. A woman who tells me, honey, you can do it no matter what i want to do. I really worked hard the past 12 yrs to attain this height.

I have seen faces of women on this site, many of whom have been taken for granted, many of whom are not being reciprocated, but i have come with a good news and a bad news... the good news is i came on Zoosk to get a chance of meeting the right woman to make happy,but the bad news is that i have only one woman to do this for.

I saw something in your face, something that made my heart pause to read you, something that tickles in the heart, could it be love at first sight? maybe we could find that out.

I'm talking about faith here when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.

Now tell me more about you....what do you do for a living? what do you do for fun? whats your best colour?whats your best meal? e.t.c

I will be waiting for your email and i would also text you soon , are you on Viber ?

Daniel Cole xx.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#340872 by Tanyalee Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:43 pm
This guy or someone playing the same game has been messaging me .He is going by the name John Cole .Its sad that there are so many dirt bags preying on good people .