Information on romance scams and scammers.
#338502 by Nikki11 Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:14 am
Hello my recent scammer claims to be in the US Army but serving as an Afghanistan solder as well. Says he is the top senior officer in his rank, wouldn't give any info on what rank he was in. I did a photo back research on the pictures he's given me and they go back to a retired US Army General name Richard C. Gross of VA. He contacted me thru Facebook not the other way around. I'll try to upload pictures, okay it won't let me. I started talking to him around the end of August and I have all of his conversation saved. His Facebook profile is

Code: Select allhttps://facebook.com/williemiller8

Willie Miller
You're friends on Facebook
Works at U.S. Army
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
Facebook conversation with him)

Hello my dear thank you for your acceptance my friends request you are too handsome my dear please dear which country exactly are you from?

Hello my dearest, Thank you for your message and my pleasure having you as my friend.......... My name is Willie Miller,,I am a American Citizen, also a Afghanistan soldier, I am a top senior officer in the US Army but serving as in Afghanistan........ I am commanding about 1,000 soldier here in Afghanistan................ I am the only child of my parents.......... My father died the year I joined the army and my mother died 9 years later................... My wife died 5 years ago and since then i have been all alone,never remarried or had any relationship with any woman............ My wife died of car accident, she was hit by a drunk driver on her way to work.......... I love kids so much but I don't have any kids................... I have been on duty here for 4 years and my assignment duty will be over in 3 months time............... I joined face book newly to meet some one decent and unique, and never mind the name of the account because it was giving to me by my friend, I am very much happy to know you and be your friend................ That is all about me, and I will like to know more about you..... How old are you......? Where are you from....? What is your job....?

Hello my dearest Thanks a lot my dear Friend for telling me more about yourself and it is my pleasure having you as my friend............... Knowing one another is a gradual process and here are few things I think you should know about me, I Love meeting people, reading, traveling too!!and also sharing ideas.................. I am loving, caring, adoring, passionate, compassionate, affectionate, cheerful, faithful, loyal, truthful, honest, God fearing, good heart, trustworthy and Trusting......................... So nice to have you as my new friend and pray that the Almighty God will help us have a mutual friendship that will profit us in future....Amen!!!! I am having a special feelings for you and hope we can build a strong relationship together.................... Also I want you to know that, Age, religion or distance doesn't matter to me in relationship. All that matters are true feelings and Trust is also very important.................. I'm waiting for your next reply................. Looking forward for more steady contact with you................. God bless you!!!!!!!

okay try to reply my message back okay.

Hello my dearest, hope all is well with you? Honesty I feel like the happiest man on Earth any time I saw your message..... I will not stop thanking God for giving me a friend like you in my life because we have so many things to share in common meanwhile I have been a Soldier all through my life and now that I have seen someone out of my profession I am so pleased to have you in my life as a friend of mine..... I can assure you that whenever you are sad.. ....I will stay by your side, Whenever you need someone to love.....I will always be there for you...... Do u know, what I say? ......what I think?..... what I feel? .....what I wish? ......You want to know?...... YOU ARE A NICE PERSON...... My dearest I'm feeling so happy, do you know why? ........ because am so lucky, do you know how? .............. because God loves me,do you know how? ........because he gave me a gift. Do u know what? ..........its YOU................ Honesty, If 10 people care for you, one of them is me, if 1 person cares for you that would be me again, if no 1 cares for you that means I m not in this world....... No matter how far you go, you will remain close to my heart..... They could take all my possessions as long as I have you. You are everything to me............. I hope God will let me take care of you for the rest of our lives........ I am moving to duty now, please remember to pray for me because killing and bombing are very terrible............... take care of yourself. wishing you all the best.

am 57 years old

Hello my dearest, I will not stop thanking Almighty God for bringing you into my life,, when I dream, I dream of you...I know one day my dreams will come true. As long as I always hold you in my heart, I will never lose you!! My love for you will never fade.... I have find out that without your love I cannot live, you are love so I cannot live without you!!! It's not being in love that makes me happy but being in love with you makes me happy. You are the best and most beautiful things in my life.... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! I have "I", I have "L", I have "O", I have "V", I have "E", Can I have "YOU" ? Do you know that true love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Please don't over work your self and always get your rest ok. I will not stop loving you. Please take care of yourself for me. Kisses on your mouth.

soon my mission will end and i will come over to meet you so that we can get married and live together as husband and wife okay.

Hello my dearest The loveliest day comes when you wake up and find out that love still colours your world who truly care and never fail to forget you...........
Honesty I feel like i have known you all my life.
Sweetly I hope you are very ok?
Honey I miss you so much.
What are you doing?
What is the time there?
I'm thinking of you?
I wish I have know you for all this year ago.
Sweetly please ask my eyes to stop looking at you........ Ask my brain to stop thinking about you........ Ask my imagination to stop dreaming about you........Ask my heart to stop beating......Ask me everything........But don't you ever stop me from loving you.
All my love for you......
please make sure you take care of yourself......
I'm waiting for your reply......
I love you so much........
Kisses on your lips..........

I am really excited reading from you and I always have you in my mind because you are God sent woman to me.
I am actually communicating with you from our server room because of my position here in this camp we are been restricted from many things because of security purpose,
You know I'm in a war zone camp and some communications here are being monitored,
Darling , to be honest with you I have just one phone number here with me and this phone was issue to each and every one of us when we went for the Army general meeting in United Kingdom London,

Hello honey, I am very delighted to read from you at this moment, I was really thinking about you and when I came online, I got your message and it made me very very happy. thank you honey for being there for me to make me happy and strong. I promise to love you with all my life and to make you always happy till death do us part.
Honey, honestly before I met you, I have been praying to God to bring in my life my soul mate and a wife to spend the rest of my life with. So honey, you may not know but I want you to know that God brought you in my life and you have been a source of joy and happiness to me and I am really in love with you, I don't think that I can live again without you because knowing you have really satisfied my soul, you have fulfilled my dreams, you have restored my joy and happiness, you have become my long awaited desire and I am happy that I met you and love you.
Honey, my life has been empty since my wife died and I am happy that I met you to fill my life again. you are my dream come true and I will forever love you. I will do anything I can to show you that I love you and want to marry you.
I love you so much honey and i miss you more, I can not wait for my assignment to finish so that I can come back to meet you.
Have a lovely night honey, I will be more happy to read from you as soon as possible.

that me and my late wife okay

Hello my lovely wife,
How are you today?I hope you are fine and in good health,I was very happy while going through your message and on the process I busted out in laughter and one of my colleagues was very anxious to know why I was happy but I told him that I have found someone my heart accepts and the person is my source of happiness. The type of woman I want in my life is someone that have the fear of the Almighty in her,someone that respects,loves and cherishes me at all time,someone that can always tell me her secrets and someone I could always trust at all time. I guess I see some of those qualities in you that is why I love you, The most important thing to me is to been honest because I hate lie also........... I love you so much I believe that God has answers my prayer now because it has been long I have been putting this in my prayer, I love you so much and I can never stop loving you till the end of my life. Ok honey, I have to go for a meeting now because I had a duty call now so I will be expecting to hear from you sooner or later.

it is through here we know each other more okay.
we have to talk about it now so that when we meet everything will be well and good okay.

Hello My Angel, So sorry for keeping you waiting because of the nature of my job, please try and bear with me ok............. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometime I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway. That's what gets me through every minute of every day that I'm without you. Sweetheart, you don't know what I would give to kiss your lips, feel your touch, or even just to see you. I long to hold you and feel your sweet cares. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. We both knew our friendship would grow right from the very first day we met. But, neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, my love and my wife.... Please take good care of yourself for me darling.......

Hello my dearest, I am very happy to reading from you and to hear that you are fine, I promise to always make you happy and take care of you and protect you with the last drop of my blood..................I thank God and I am happy whenever I read a message from you,it makes me to feel happy because I am so much in love with you now............... Honey, since you came into my life, I have been like a new born man. So please my dear I love you so much and I am ready to sacrifice my entire life to have you as someone I could spend the rest of my life with.................. Honey, have a nice day and do not forget to pray ok. I will be very happy to read from you. I love you....................... I am moving to duty now.............. Take care of yourself.............

Honey what is wrong that you have not reply me back

Honey, I come online so that we can have a nice and sweet chat but all the same, I also thank the Almighty God who has made it possible for two of us to meet and with the oath I took as a soldier to defend my country I uphold the same oath to you to love and care for you and protect you with my life and the last drop of my blood,
My dear As I told you previously on my last message that my assignment here will finish by next month and I will retire from the military after my assignment here with the Afghanistan government and I have submitted my retirement letter to the U.S. military department because I told them I want to stay closer to my family,so I am ready to go back to my country after my retirement so that we can sort-out things and after that we shall live together as one family, And I am planning to establish my own private business investment in States which I will be taken care of,after my retirement from the military,
My plan is to establish in any type of lucrative business investment which will profit us a lot, like Hotel and real Estate Business and House Property Business.
You know very well that I am a high rank officer in the U.S. Army,You also know very well that as a Government servant I do not have the full audacity to do what ever I want Because U.S. Government is watching me and other political and high-profile chief whips officers,even our online communication and transactions are monitored and recorded by U.S. State Department.
Honestly I will do anything just to assure you first that I sincerely want to live with you so please I have something very important to discuss and do with you but I want to know something CAN I TRUST YOU?
The thing I want to discuss with you is my life so if you assure me of your trust,I will tell you the details and with it you can be very sure that I want to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you.

My lovely wife,,, Thank you so much for your sweet mails, I don't know what to say but one thing I am 100% sure is that I have gotten a perfect Wife, a God sent, Prophetic Visionary Person, a woman that befit my status...it's been so long I have been praying to God for a perfect woman,someone that have the fear of the Almighty God,someone that can tell me her secrets and someone I could always trust at all time and tell my secrets as well,and I guess I see those qualities in you that is why I believe you. The most important thing to me is to be honest because I hate lie also...........I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you,, Sometime I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because I know deep down inside that you will never never let me down in anyway,I have trusted you and I believe you so I must tell you everything now. Actually I have about Two Million U.S Dollars($2,000,000) in a security company here in Afghanistan,this is the money I have secured since all my lifetime of of serving the Government as a Army,Now to tell you that I really love you and want to marry you,I want to send this money to you and you will use it to buy a house and a car,then you keep and secure the remaining money in your private bank account or safe box until I come to meet you ,because I have already made-up my mind to marry you and invest everything I have with you,and if I fail to move this money out before I leave this country I will lose it,Remember I have just next month to leave this country and I cannot keep these money here also I cannot send it to America because I don't have any family there again,,, As you know here in Afghanistan,it is not possible to transfer such big amount of money out by bank transfer because the banking policy is so difficult and strict,,,so I will only send the money to you by diplomatic immunity courier delivery as parcel so that you will receive it cash,only me and you knows what is inside the parcel,I will also buy some of our wedding gift items and include it inside the parcel,and also some personal gift for you theses are what will be inside the parcel together with the two million U.S Dollars,Please my darling,this money is all i have so you must keep it top secret and nobody should know about it only me and you,,,please I repeat,only me and you must know about this.... I got all the necessary inquiries from the courier shipping service and I assure you that the transaction is 100% guaranteed... To move this money to you,here are what you are requested to send across, (1)YOUR FULL NAME., (2)YOUR FULL ADDRESS., (3)YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER., (4)PHOTO OF YOUR I.D CARD ., (5) YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.,, I can't wait to have you in my arm's,Please my dear you have to be fast about this because I don't really have much time again,I am waiting for your full information, Thanks and remain blessed,much love and care...

The last I added is from early this morning. I am not sending any private info that he or they can use to do whatever it is they need or want to do with it.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotations.
Advertisement

#338526 by malu53 Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:08 pm
uid: williemiller83
Willie Miller
Works at U.S. Army
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan

About Willie
I'M ME.....

profile from August 13

Image Image Image ret. Brigadier General Richard C. "Rich" Gross