Information on romance scams and scammers.
#338518 by darlingrose Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:23 pm
i only been 1 month in 2site dating -Tender & mingle2. soon rec Hi msg for 4different guy and this are their story

1-offshore guy Sean Lianng - sent parcel that i need to pay 4500. Just text back :I wont pay anything n u can take back the parcel to their owner.

2-Charles William from England saying he just arrive at airport but need deposit 2000 for active his card credit. so far i know, u just have call the HotLine/Customer Service to help. Again i didnt pay n he mad for made him stuck at airport. Well i did ask send me his pic at airport. he cant provided me the pic..

3. US army Gen. Ahmed Kelvis([email protected]) saying in Afghanistan cant access his bank acc or card credit. want to lend refundable fee and promise to send back when he done. that totally a lie. Never heard a person cant access his own bank acc.

4- marine guy Col Lt. Dave Nichols ([email protected]) request for leave from Africa (peace mission). i not sure how exactly different from military in asia or US, Military provides all meals- phone, flight home, medical etc. military member do not pay of leave and need request leave through their chain of command. so im pretty sure no such thing as on behalf for military request for leave and need pay USD200 using money gram or Western Union (using [email protected]). i didnt pay and he was upset saying didnt love him as he does.

in the end, i realize there aint many really honest guy in dating site. Most of them have their own way of romance words, trick, method asking/demand for money. all lead to money.
Advertisement

#338523 by malu53 Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:40 pm
email address leads to a profile on FB
uid: greg.aldred.92
Greg Aldred
Lives in Charlotte, North Carolina
#338532 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:33 pm
Copy and paste. Remove your personal information prior to submitting. Email addresses and phone numbers included. This will help other women who may be searching his script.

Each suspected scammer will need his own thread. If we find that he is not a scammer then we will remove the post.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#338554 by darlingrose Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:00 pm
ok ma'am ,  he would be allowed to leave for just 1 month. kindly make the payment for the process to be complete so that he can leave as soon as possible.

Name: April Robertson
State: Texas
City:Austin
Zip code:7871

kindly make the payment through money gram or western union and send the receipt to us as confirmation.

Please fill up this
Full Name :
Home Address :
Phone Number:
Fax :
Passport ID

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 11:12 PM> wrote:
Yes

-------- Original message --------
Date:30/08/2017 5:49 AM
Subject: Re: Request for visitation 
is that the Dave Nichols you want to request for his visitation Ma'am?

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 10:47 PM, usmarine admin <[email protected]> wrote:
Name: Dave Savage Nichols
Born: June 18, 1984.
Bayonne, New Jersey, U.S.
Nationality American
Other names Raphael
Education East Rockaway High School
Years active Still Active
Spouse(s) NULL
Children NULL
Parent(s) Robert Nichols
Helena Savage

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 10:41 PM> wrote

-------- Original message --------
Date:30/08/2017 5:31 AM
Subject: Re: Request for visitation 
A confirmation Code has been sent to him. kindly ask him to send it to you , so we can be sure.

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 10:26 PM, usmarine admin <[email protected]> wrote:
Good day ma'am, we would get back to you shortly

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 9:59 PM> wrote:
Hello
I want to request for the visitation of Lt. Col Dave Nichols (I.D 130502) as his fiancee. Would be glad if granted