Information on romance scams and scammers.
#338729 by Mike Wilson Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:23 pm
Sgt Haley Rogers <[email protected]> Scammer

My Dear Friend,
Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal, How is life over there, hope you are fine, My dear i want to use this opportunity to tell you about myself, My name is Sgt Haley Rogers, (single female) 27 Years old, A US Citizen and Army Military/Nasa but, Presently i am in Yemen for fighting with terrorist and peace keeping, supportive and caring sincerely,

Am an easy going lady that will do anything for the person whom i love also i am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy reading, working, traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, i have my reasons of contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you that can brings a lot of more great changes in your life and my life also. I want you to understand that a good relationship dose not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend now ok.

So, tell me something about yourself in your next mail, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see more of your pictures, i know we are just knowing each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I always like to think positively and care about other people's feelings. Let me stop here for now, i will be expect an urgent respond from you as soon as possible, am so sorry i could not send pictures now but i promise to send it in my next mail PLEASE !,

Yours Faithfully
Miss Sgt Haley Rogers

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#339073 by malu53 Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:58 pm
My Dearest
I feel great to hear from you again, I thank you ones again for your mail, how are you doing today? i hope you are very fine. Am also fine here, but just that things is not so easy for me because from time to time our military colleagues are being attacked by car bombs and insurgents but i thank God for saving my life everyday.

My dear, like i told you before that there is something very important i want to share with you, Listing to this, During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the militant supporters of the over thrown government of YemenYemen

This is a very urgent issue because my assignment here will be over by third week of July and I need to send this money out from here, that was why i decided to contact you immediately I saw your profile . You look nice and decent . Though, I know it's too early, but we must act as a matter of urgency due to my limited time here .

Due to the United Nation policy on YemenYemen

The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any Risk in this, as I have mapped out the strategy to have the box moved out of here safely through Diplomatic means and the money is pack safely in a truck case which no one knows what is inside it. you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the funds as a consignment box, Because i don't have bank account here and due to my position in services, I can't transfer the fund because all our activities are monitored, This delivery is going to be handle legally by the ''SUPER MARITIME GROUP INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY COMPANY AND SECURITY SERVICE''

I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture, I'm willing to give you 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. and start a new life not as a soldier anymore. I hope my explanation is very clear,

My dear i want to plead you not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be INVOLVE please kindly delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray or turn my trust nor thwart my dream. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction. Well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person and trustworthy to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

I had like to speak with you on phone so that I can explain everything to you clearly but here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phones, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time OK. Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, i wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter and Attached here is my pictures for you

Love from Sgt Haley Rogers
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017

first pic also here
viewtopic.php?p=277280#p277280

Image Image
Last edited by malu53 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#339157 by Mike Wilson Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:45 am
Email from the fake shipping company.
SUPER MARITIME GROUP COMPANY AND SECURITY SERVICE
[email protected]
www.supermaritimesshipping.com is a fake company

Visiting address
one Portuaire Derriere SGMT
BP 9198 Lome Togo
Operation manager:
Mr. Mr Ani Amudu
Phone: +228 91 366 591
Fax: +228 929 93 921
[email protected]
[email protected]

SUPERMARITIME GROUP.

INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY COMPANY SERVICE.
Registered Office Address: Supermaritime House Ridgeway Iver Bucks.
SL0 9JQ - Istanbul Turkey.

URGENTLY ATTENTION.

With Respect Mr Gomer.
We wish to inform you that we the Super maritime Group Courier Security Service, Istanbul Turkey Branch has received a shipment which bears your personal information as the final recipient of the consignment and the consignment was original sent by (SARGENT HALEY ROGERS, A US ARMY OFFICER) she have paid for the delivering fee at Yemen, but we find out that she did not pay the INSURANCE and Port Of Entry FEES because INSURANCE and Port Of Entry FEES are normally been paid here at our main Istanbul Turkey. office, so we urge you to cooperate with the INSURANCE FEE which is totaled the sum of € 1,750 Euro before the package will proceed to your country for final delivery as was deposited. As the law of Super maritime service required, Note that we are doing this for the safety of the Consignment box,

Here is your Tracking PIN, (PLEASE) Always track to monitor the movement of your package online logging to our website then click on track and put the PIN number and then log in with the below information,

Tracking PIN:
Tracking link:http://www.supermaritimesshipping.com/shipment/track-form/
Above Web Is Your Tracking Link

Be aware that your deposited consignment box has been registered into our computer data manifesto, and currently waiting for insurance certificate coverage, meanwhile, you are expected to pay insurance fee of (€1,750 Euro) immediately to facilitate required insurance certificate.

*If you accepted to pay the fee contact us back so that we can give you the information and how you can make the payment, delivery will be made within 48 hours of confirmation and receipt of fees payment

WE PROMISE TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

REGARDS,
MR. Peter Cvetkovic
SUPRMARITIME GROUP SECURITY SERVICES INT.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#342893 by malu53 Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:32 pm
Hello Dear i never forget your past effort,

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you. And I want to inform you that I have successfully moved to United State with my
( Senegalese Partner ) who based in the State after our visit to their Country, I am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the course of my pains,

Now you will need to contact the Bishop Paul Williams and his direct email address is; ( [email protected] ) Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank Cheque of ($185,000.00) One hundred and Eighty Five Thousand Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which you later failed,I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Bishop Paul Williams and direct him where to send or post you the bank Cheque.

Office in Dakar,
Address,54 Rue Abdou Karim BOURGI
Email Address, [email protected]
Telephone, +221778749169

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank Cheque to you without delay.Take care and remain Blessed.
Yours,faithfully Sgt Haley Rogers..
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017
#389390 by malu53 Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:16 am
Greetings to you my friend

Warm greetings to you my friend , How are you today? Hope all is well
and you are in good spirit and jovial mood.It is my pleasure to reach
you after our unsuccessful attempt on our business transaction,Well, I
just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier
assistance to help me in receiving the fund, without any positive
outcome, I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in
Transferring the fund with the help of a new partner from Paraguay
Mr, Fernando Alvaro Gomez, Everything was perfectly done because we
stroke a deal with one of the Lady Accountant who works with the
Federal Ministry of Finance (F M F), and she rendered tremendous help
to us.

My dear in fact My new partner initiated this idea and it worked out
successfully. In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in
receiving the fund, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of
$350.000.00 (Three hundred and Fifty thousand United States Dollars)
in a Cashier's cheque draft because i know that you are willing to
help me but maybe you are not financial ok Please accept it as a
Token of appreciation from Me to support yourself.

Presently, I am in Paraguay for investment project with my own share
under the advice of my partner,Mean while, I didn't forget your past
efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this fund despite
the fact that we could not succeed,Since it was difficult to contact
you Before i traveled to Paraguay, so i kept your Cashiers Cheque
draft with Rev Father Peter Johnson,whom used to be a God-father to me
when i was in Dakar Below is his contact details

Rev father Peter Johnson
Address:Centre de Bopp, Av.Amadou Malick Gaye, C.K.C missionary center Dakar.
EMAIL :( [email protected])
Tel. +221 77 1833890.

At the moment,I am very busy here in Paraguay Due to the investment
projects, which my new partner and I Have at hand, So feel free to
get in touch with Reverend.Peter Johnson and instruct him where to
send you the bank draft (money), Please do let me know immediately you
receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at
that time. Accept the Compensation Rewards which is from my heart
Write the Rev Father immediately.

With My Best Regards,
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019