Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#340901 by malu53 Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:55 pm
pic currently extremely popular, lots of scammers abuse it

mylove.ru
mashulya
Zaporizhia, Ukraine

hepays
Name: Jess
Female
Membership: Paying Member
Interested in: Guys
Hepays Profile ID: #140336
Username: Baby jessa

monamour.ru
Natalya
Москва, Moscow
#341557 by malu53 Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:32 am
Dearest Greet
Am most happy to be en contact with you
it gives me fat and carriage to be Friend with you
I am Sargent Isabella Ryan From Maryland in United State :lol: Currently(US) Army but Presently in Mosul Iraq, i would like to have a good partnership with you if you are interested, i will
like you to tell me more about your self

Your Name?
Where you come from?
what kind of language do you speak and understand?
what is your job and your position in your working place?
what is your age?
i would to see your Photos?

Here are some of my Photos, sorry if I ask too much Question. I just want to know you
better and as I said, I am an American Citizen also an American soldier before I was
serving in the Djibouti/American Army base, but right now I am leading a troop in Iraq as
a peace keeping troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism, am waiting for your Reply
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017

#350449 by malu53 Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:52 pm
Hello Dear, Good Day.
how are you doing, how is your health, your work and your family, I hope all is well with you,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Canada. Presently I am in Canada for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Dear, I didn't forget your efforts to help me and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds, despite that it failed us somehow. But In Everything Glory be to God who made it successful with the help of my new partner from Canada .
Please contact Reverend Father Mark Andrew whom used to be a God-Father to me when i attended Senegal. Write to his email address
( [email protected]) & also call him on Phone (+221707731376),
Ask him to send you a bank draft check of $450.000.00 which i prepared and kept for your compensation for all the efforts you made to help me and attempts to assist me on the transfer. Despite that it didn't work out, so feel free get in touched with Reverend Mark Andrew and give him your address to send the bank draft check to you immediately.

Dear, inform me immediately you receive the bank draft check, so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.
At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and the new partner are having at hand,
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Mark Andrew on your behalf to receive the Cheque Successfully. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you immediately without delay.

Take care and bye for now.
Yours Sincerely
Isabella.
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017